Happy Holidays 2020 🎉

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa (I heard that’s not a real holiday but I’m not sure) and any other around this time of year Holidays to everyone here in Future4200.

Very blessed to have all you here for this great day. Although some aren’t here today to celebrate today we bless them with joy and hope they’re doing well. I hope today is full of good spirit and love.

May today be full of Shatter, Diamonds, Sauce, Terps, EHO, BHO, Crumble, Wax, Budder, Badder, Disty, Any Purged Concentrate or Extract and for those less fortunate Poop Soup.

I love everyone here, Please be safe. Please social distance blah blah blah. I’m not going thru the shpeal you already know it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unamused::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unamused::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unamused::unamused: Stay Safe Though.

From my family to yours; from the single person at home for personal use/hobbyist no profit making guy I am, from the hopefully one day national legal cannabis concentrate conglomerate I hope to be one day once I gain the proper knowledge, training and experience and once it become Federally legal deep breathe guy.

Happy Holidays from @GroovyOctopusLabs

Big shout out to whom I think are “The Greats” on here

@Future @Soxhlet @Killa12345 @Photon_noir @Beaker - rip to a god- @TheLostBiologist @TheGratefulPhil @Graywolf and finally @cyclopath

• You guys are the real game changers to me personally. -

Happy Holidays to everyone at future4200!!!

28 Likes

Wouldn’t let me add more than 10 users @StoneD and @SidViscous you’re on the list of personal game changers too. I love you both.

14 Likes

Happy holidays everyone, and happy new year!
:tada: :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :fireworks: :100: :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Just wanted to wish the same to everyone else! Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday!

9 Likes

Thank for the good thoughts and recognition brother! Happy holidaze to you as well!

9 Likes

happy holidays right back at yah bro :facepunch::green_heart:

6 Likes

This was one of my awesome gifts from the gf haha

8 Likes

I’m super jealous

1 Like

The thing is ridiculous! But it’s super warm haha.

2 Likes

That outfit is definitely for use with psychedelics.

The kids got a stuffed sloth from their aunt

4 Likes

I’m actually using it now, it’s a really good throw. So good it’s making me sleepy!

5 Likes

Mari Ex-mass & Hippy Brew Gear to all! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Happy holidays you filthy animals!

4 Likes