Hand Trimmed Suver Haze Flower $125/lb

We are clearing out the last of our hand trimmed Suver Haze flower right now. We have about 150 lbs or so left.

The nose is great, the color is good, it’s been stored in our climate controlled warehouse in one lb bags which are in totes in the dark.

There is some seed in the flower. The cannabinoid content is rich, and the terps are fantastic.

We want to move the flower quickly so it’s a damn good deal for hand trimmed. $125/lb, and unlike our usual protocol, MOQ is only one pound. Hit me up if you’d like to grab one or several before they’re gone. Shipping is a lil extra.

DM, or text or call 541-254-4481

1 Like

Dam yo wish I would have seen this i already blew my load on some other units. This is a smoking good deal

2 Likes

gripped 2 lbs. we will see how good it is!!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity what are the economics of hand trimming a $125 pound. Seems brutal

2 Likes

Also curious. That’s what I pay trimmers per lb right now. Mayyyyybe $100 if it’s desperate times.

2 Likes

The only way I could see it possibly working is run it through a t2 or t4 trimmer, when hand trim to clean it up. Until the ftc gets involved for false advertising, seems like a pretty good scam lol. Thankfully the @TheFeds seem to be preoccupied nowadays lol

There’s no scam here buddy. Ask the dozens of users on this forum I have done business with. And fack off with yer ftc bulldust. False advertising my ass. What an ignorant comment. The fuck outta here with your hater vibes.

You may be overpaying trimmers for black market weed trimming, and that is irrelevant to our business model. This is hemp. We deal with tens of thousands of pounds. We pay our workers fairly for trimming, and I wont tell you how much it is but it’s a lot less than what you pay. They are stoked to make what they do and trim faster and tighter than 90% of the trimigrants who wander up and down the west coast every fall, mostly wanting to party and smoke free herb while they camp and eat for free on your farm, and you wonder where all the money is going.

If you want to talk economics, think about why any retailer or wholesaler doing high volume business would do a clearance sale? What is the net benefit of acquiring customers by selling product at a loss?

6 Likes

100% - trimmers being paid ~$12-18/hr is pretty standard now.

4 Likes

Are you sure? Who are you thanking? Where are you located?

4 Likes

Sorry if I came off as an ass, it was meant as a joke (thought that was obvious with the ftc reference and referencing thefeds). I most definitely respect the scale, dedication, and precision it takes to make it in the hemp game even more so to those who do not cut corners and push the game forward while also bringing others with them by providing gainfil employment. No bad vibes intended. If you wouldn’t mind sharing what would you say the average hourly total it should take a good, ok, and bad trimmer to trim a pound.

Great talking to you today! Looking forward to checking out the pounds you are sending our way!

1 Like

Do you have a box left?

Thanks!

1 Like

Ok. Yeah my bad - ya know, when people throw out the “scam” word on here I’m careful to defend myself because that does go on and I want to make sure I keep a solid reputation in this community.

About $45 to a pound or less is what it ought to come out to. Lots of folks now can do a pound in three hours or better.

It helps when the bucked material is sorted before trimming starts so people aren’t wasting too much time sifting through smalls and whatnot.

Yes, as of this moment at least. I DM’d you.

Can you please post coa? We may be interested in a few lbs

Suver Haze Full Panel.pdf (211.4 KB)

This is some good stuff guys.
Way better than the fullbodyzen pack i got (first pack i got from them was not molded and actually smelled good).
This has no old weed smell, still looks great, ive broken up about a qp, no mold.
Most buds look like this

Couple of seeds here and there, kinda expected with hemp though, its not bad, u could totally miss it if u wernt breaking up the buds

5 Likes