Half the worlds elite cannabis in peril

Fires are raging across the west coast from California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado and damaging or destroying cannabis farms. Who has boots on the ground that are directly effected & how big of an Impact to the market do you think there will be?

Family lives in southern Oregon & it’s on fire. Prayers & thoughts out to all who are effected by this.

4 Likes

Oregon is devastated from what I am seeing.
Farms all over evacuated and unable to visit back to see damages yet.
@massiveseeds_

Colorado with fires and snows.

We should collect as a community to try and aid anyone with what we can.

My best friends property is torched Eugene area. Lincoln City evacuated. Many are still unknown status and haven’t returned yet.

4 Likes

This is going to create a scarcity scenario of epic proportions, the reverberations of which will only start being felt as early as next week continentally, ticket-wise.

1 Like

All of Humboldt, Mendo and Trinity were rocked the last 72hrs with evacuations. From Ukiah to Ft Bragg and North all the way to Takilma and Talent got evac orders. Nevada County and west. You name it. Whoever didn’t get torched is watching their plants turn to “Campfire OG.” Fats and lipids in trichomes absorb smells and never let them go.

1 Like

Yeah a lot of guys in the triangle had to cut early a year or two ago and straight to the freezers it went. Rolling power outages are real so gennys we’re a must. 12+ freezers running for months & months before them busy boys could get to it.

I hope everyone got out safe & were able to recovery some gear, but as we know life is more important than the moment & if we’re here we can recreate those moments a hundreds fold.

God speed brothers & sisters!!

1 Like