Hahah the cleansing is upon us!

COULD THIS BE A SIGN TO COME!? HERE’S HOPING FOR SOME ACCOUNTABILITY!

5 Likes

What is the “plug supply”

Sounds scammy from the get go…

9 Likes

No clue but I’m hoping this is a start of people holding shady suppliers and labs accountable

3 Likes

Looks like they sold hemp seed and consults…

2 Likes

What was the ig link to?

1 Like

Assuming it was their shell of a page prior to them getting sued. I just want to state I have no practical experience with said company but just the fact that a company is ACTUALLY getting sued for fraudulent claims for once is surprising and something I have not seen make much effect. This is more of a ‘interested to see where this legally sticks’ rather than a ‘watch it burn’ type thing.

I believe you’re out in the same area as me so you’ve undoubtedly see TOOOOONS of that type of stuff and as a result the hemp industry has that snake oil rep creeping up on it heavy - stuff like this could go a long way to clean the name of it. Granted I ain’t gonna be taking part in it, but as someone who gets disgusted with bullshit marketing this is a long time coming

1 Like

Think it’s that cali plug dude?

Nah he’s “legit” now. A dispensary took him and his brand to mainstream.

Ahhhh the unicorn situation. If we could all be so lucky

4 Likes

Yeah I suppose. You’d need good brand recognition for that to happen. And I’d say it was overall a meh situation at best. I just was there repairing a two stage kd6 so I don’t have much to say other than that thing was trashed :confused:

5 Likes

The Plug supply was a hemp company that I remember moved into seed distribution and ripped off of Oregon CBDs CBG work to release their own CBG seed line… allegedly. They use to wear shirts that would read " We hustle Kilos" or something along those lines while at hemp conventions. I memba’ seeing a few of their YouTube videos. Unique folk.

4 Likes

Its like the pounds clothing line, on par with being as stupid as cookies. Id kick my own ass for wearing shit like that and hope my friends would too

5 Likes

Industry consolidation is happening and the ones who are getting left behind are starting to eat each other :eyes: :eyes:

8 Likes

Ding ding goes the dinner bell, baby :wink:

4 Likes

I’m getting offered the equipment from a different 8-12 light grow about once a week at this point. Yesterday it was a 90 light led setup still in the boxes. At this rate the market will be readjusted pretty quick around here😂

11 Likes

Dude it’s so nice! Who knew being a thickheaded fuck who ignores the writing on the wall so much people think i’m illiterate would work out!! Having the time to actually assemble the free/cheap shit though is few and far between haha

3 Likes

If you see any nice 8-12 led setups for a good price send it my way!

1 Like

The 90%ers are dropping like flies :joy:

1 Like

Brand new in the box, $400 each. Forget the brand, but they’re about 1200msrp

https://www.linkedin.com/in/growlight4cannabis/

I forgot to post this in the other thread (gonna in a second) but my friend who I truly regard as someone who knows his stuff (and is just one of the nicest people i’ve ever met) holds this guy in high regard as someone who can get cheap LED lights before an american company scoops it and brands it that aren’t hot fucking garbage

4 Likes