Haggard ranking system...

So, what’s everyone’s ranking from @HaggardShitFuck on Instagram?

I’m certain there are at least 37 more people who are far more annoying than I am.

Someone I know out here got #10. Pretty impressive

2 Likes

LOOOOOOOOL!

I couldnt have sworn this is a phishing attack on hacked instagram users accounts. I assume Haggard isnt trolling you from jail. LOL I think by clicking that link you gave password permission to the hacker.

You might wanna change that ig password. Good Luck!

7 Likes

Don’t worry Hillary Clinton fell for it too, and she is in the Deepstate Gang. Also report 2 insta that you got hacked and tell them exactly when so your friends don’t get BLYATTED too

6 Likes

I never selected the link. I knew it was a scam right away

Just got out. My account was hacked. What have I missed?

3 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Not much, honestly.

1 Like

I’m gonna pop some fresh kernels

1 Like

You’re only 2 years since your last post G. Make it worthwhile ya?

1 Like

There’s blue diamonds now. So that’s fun. I think that’s been the only real innovation as far as hash goes.

2 Likes

Terp diamonds > blue terp diamonds.

C’mon now boys…

1 Like

you must not remember??? this should be interesting today

3 Likes

Definitely been 2+ years on ya boiiii

2 Likes

You know what I meant, lol.

Beyond that, co-crystallization of terpenes wasn’t discovered by WB, he just tuned it a bit.

1 Like

Tune me into something I can taste

Lmk when I’m considered cheap

1 Like

So far you’re the only person I’ve seen say that they even taste like much. Killa and Future said they taste like more than THCA but it’s still basically just THCA.

this is a @HaggardShitFuck thread. come on guys lets keep it on topic.

2 years aint a lotta time… time kinda just flew by!

1 Like

To be fair. They got that was speed made for the ocassion and we still saw something they normally didn’t and appreciated.

I’ve worked hard on providing a real REAL opportunity multiple times… minus the Michigan trains attempt to steal my thunder. They failed. Not me.

I wanna see some new lightning :zap:

loosie stone tech coming to open source near you…

1 Like

:wink: lmk when they have profiles in the stonez
Loose diamonds or pucked diamonds. Whatever the case they ain’t my teams stones.

1 Like