Greetings, not new but new here...

Hello, I figured I should make an introduction of myself rather than just lurk around in the dark corners of this forum…

My name is Leon, I am behind a few brands/websites that you may be familiar with: WVODesigns.com and DiscountCentrifuges.com (and others). While serving the straight vegetable oil/biodiesel communities I ended up importing centrifuges from Peony 7ish years ago. Over the years, I have spoken to many in the canna extraction industry about different separation methods and have helped them by providing these rudimentary machines.

While my company certainly has the ability to import chinese products, our core competency is engineering and product development. So, I am planning on hanging around here to see if I can find a few needs that we can provide custom solutions for. I am specifically looking to focus on the small scale operations. Ie 100lbs/day not 1000lbs/day. I also think there is some opportunity to develop some equipment specific to kief extraction.

Anyway, I am glad to be here at this interesting time. I will be quietly learning as much as I can. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any specific needs you think we might be able to help you with.

MH

8 Likes

Welcome, I look forward to your contributions to the forum.