Got 4 110L centrifuges in stock. 15% discount

Hi Guys.

We have made four 110L centrifuges for one of our customers. But he conceled the order after we get them ready to ship. Now we are selling them with a 15% discount, $9900 per unit. Let me know if you are interested in getting one of them. We are located in China.

You sell garbage components.

1 Like

I have a warehouse full of broken junk from them.

Original makers of the disposable chiller.

Glad to see they put that shoddy workmanship into things that spin really fast that are full of solvent. Should be fine lol.

Rocking 4 of their rotos. Incredibly cheap and havnt had an issue with them or the chillers yet. Had one motor that went out after about 6 months of running hard but they sent me a replacement without any hastle pretty quickly. Took like a week to get here. Hitting 3.5-4 GPH with them. Chillers maintain -5C to -12C at all times. So I mean :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Next time I’m at the boneyard I’ll take a pic of 5-6 dead -80 chillers

1 Like

Boneyard as in your land of dead machinery? Or what is this mythical boneyard? I want to come play there I’ll salvage mad parts!

Don’t know though, I’ve had probably close to 20 of their rotos over my life only had maybe 1 or 2 totally eat the shit and they replaced them :man_shrugging:

Never used one of their roots.

I can only speak to the chillers shitting the bed continuously.

1 Like

I have 2 of there chillers that ran for id say 6-8 months without shutting off, i never had a problem but i have heard a few have. They were not the -80c

Ya mine are the -40 or -50s