Good price for Falling film evaporator

You aren’t the manufacturer

4 Likes

Do a Google search for Lanphan custom

#8 buddy

5 Likes

Seems like @Terry_Manager is trying to sell @ZenLion custom equipment twice.

1 Like

Fucking rookie numbers. We can do top 5 easy…troll call…line up

Lanphan custom equipment seems to be a scam to me. Let’s get them Google numbers up…

1 Like

Such a person who enjoys a reputation will only imagine or think what others have done, " seems like…"?rather than supply evidence.

Hello

Our company has contacted @ZenLion nd dealt with this matter well, I hope you can see the efforts our company has made for customers.

If you encounter problems, please contact our company in time, we will help you deal with and solve it as soon as possible

see that?
We have successfully helped customers solve this matter.
Please don’t vilify others maliciously, it doesn’t make sense, because time will prove everything, facts will prove everything.

Terry says keep it hot.

DM me for discount price.

Whatever terry asks. I know in watsonville where one os sitting brand new for half the price and doesn’t work. They are willing to let it go for half price.

Terry why would anyone buy from you? There is one of these units sitting here in California for half price.

2 Likes

Imagine how much money “your” company has lost arguing with everyone and bringing to attention all the other bad sales “your” company has done. To answer your question my friends did try to get the problems taken care and after many times over the same run around ive seen you guy’s do here with other people it all went to the dump. There final words “ fuckin lanphan now i gotta pay to dump it too”

2 Likes

What’s the saying? Dont stir the shit.

And dont shit were you eat, he doesnt realize stealth is wealth

2 Likes

We will investigate the market, and we will update and upgrade products.

How about investigate your business ethics.

I think they might have realized they fucked up bigtime. 20k should be a drop in the bucket if you’re selling equipment like that. Anyone with half a brain would have resolved the problem instantly, instead they made it 100x worse

1 Like

20k gained with unknown amount lost.

2 Likes

For ethanol processing capacity, from 20L/H to 600L/H and more.

Pls DM me for more details

You were asked many many many many many times to MAKE ONE THREAD FOR ALL OF YOUR FOR SALE ITEMS.

I know the world is in chaos, but please adhere to the rules set forth by the community.

Last chance before they all get flagged.

5 Likes