Gold pull and snap shatter

Hey everybody,

I’ve ben running cannabis ops now for going on 10 years. It’s awsome. recently I took on a bho lab and am trying to perfect my type 7 operations.

Crumbles dialed now I’m working on the perfect shatter.
My clients want gold pull and snap. I can get clear or light brown through crc using T41, alumna, Silica. Etc

Can anybody mentor me thru the process to achieve the gold. I’m certain It’s something in my powder stack or process.

I’m operating with ETS MEP70 4 column closed loop system. with corken recovery pump and crc column.

U guys are one of my favorite communities so i thought I’d throw it out there. How do I get the gold???

6 Likes

Use less media.

Edit: Or try different medias.

7 Likes

Tell your client to get the trim to you within a week of the dry/trim, if it was grown/trimmed properly it’ll be that color/consistency as is w.o crc.

15 Likes

I’ll come pull your levers for a day if youre in the 707

7 Likes

Like this? No crc just good indoor trim

6 Likes

Thanks guys. I figured it out with my team first time.

Half the T41 and added a 3 second crc bypass on every recovery pull. Gotta love the lab game.

Thank u for the support and advice. Hope this helps rising stars oneday.

Much love,
Lbs_humboldt.beast

4 Likes

Always down to network brotha. May take u up on offer one-day. Hit me on the dm and I’ll shoot u my number.

Propane

2 Likes

2 Likes

no need for the bypass if you use even less magic dirt.

you can also blend in a little non-crc’ed product in before pouring if you over did it.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Throwback vibez

4 Likes

Getting it to stabilize has ben a lil trickier for us now. Can u give me some oven tips. Urs is wat I’m shooting for

1 Like

It has a lot to do with when you pull from your pot . And if it’s hot enough I have two heaters that I keep on full blast because the size of my pot now days…