GLG N. California Meetup

Members RSVP at GoodLifeGang.tech

Memberships 10% off if paid in cash on site

14 Likes

still super pissed in missed the Mi one. If i havent already by then i sure will if you do another MI meetup.

2 Likes

Already RSVPed, I’ll be up there early to help setup.

8 Likes

Sweet, even though dredding isn’t the greatest.

5 Likes

I know I thought it was in sac :pleading_face:

1 Like

Maybe the Mt Shasta area might be a better look for the meet. @Future

1 Like

This meetup is making me not to wanna travel out there for the 1st. Really torn as I think the mountains would be much more fun and @BG305 house is right down the road.

5 Likes

Just rsvpd, if you check the event info out on goodlifegang.tech the location of the meetup is actually in garberville.

2 Likes

I haven’t checked but murder mountain is always nice this time of year for a meet up. :100:

4 Likes

@Killa12345 might just have to make a trip out of it. Ask your boss how he feels about 2 weeks off. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

boss said no problem…its cool to take the summer off. Was suppose to come back from Cali and go to Jackson’s Hole,Wy but another week in CA and Murder Mountain sounds much more my style. Hope u all get your powder orders in soon. LOL

Think ill shoot up to Whistler from there. Anyone want to go to BC for 2 weeks after.

6 Likes

Dont trip on the location is a fucking sick spot on the river. It’s near Redding out on a farm, it’s not in Garberville.

7 Likes

mountains all the way. redding is hellish with the heat about to be bearing down. a body of water maybe…?:upside_down_face:

no matter where tho ill def be there early and would like to help setup as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

alder point lol
I lived in Garberville for 10 years and went to south fork

murder mountain was comedy at the very least :joy: not that its not wild up there cause it is, but having lived all over the country at this point, its really no different that any other really rural area… kinda….

4 Likes

Hey Gang here is the updated flyer for the NorCal Regional Good Life Gang Meetup! Please RSVP @ https://goodlifegang.tech/ so we can lock down the caterers and T-shirt printers. Don’t stress about the heat…we have a huge tent and cold drinks and just 50 feet away is the ice cold river! Don’t miss this one…we have dope sponsors, gourmet food and top shelf dabs :fire:

2019-06-15T22:00:00Z
:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Do you have to be in the gang to come to the meet up ? Im right in the area and would love to come . Id love to join the gang but am low on funds . Ive been lurking since the start of the website . Any door fee i could cover no problem . Ill probably even have the extra cash to join the gang then if i could just pay at the meetup. I can bring plenty of fire dabs , food, and drinks !

It’s members only, but our lowest tier membership (prospect) will get you in the door. You can buy that membership onsite, cash discount for $180. Doesn’t get you the affiliate discounts or a free labcoat, but does get you meetup access and the SOPs.

Just need you to RSVP with @Mosaic_Co-Labs

1 Like

I left redding last week on Tuesday and the high was going to be 101*F. I heard they got a front and it cooked down later in the week. Anderson is just south of redding, about 15min on the 5.

1 Like

We wanted it to be but some concerns arose related to the venue and how smoked out we would have been guaranteed to leave it :sweat_smile: the building doubles as offices and out of respect we had to go another route…for now!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to meet everyone! :pray: