GLG Massachusetts Meetup

More details coming soon

4 Likes

Excited to see this! Massachusetts rec market finally started and new manufactures like myself are finally able to operate.

5 Likes

Who else is going?!

4 Likes

Where is this at?

2 Likes

Id like to if you wanna come pick me up?!!

1 Like

Nice seeing Massachusetts on the radar. Salem is an interesting town you all will enjoy it

2 Likes

Witch Dr in Salem

3 Likes

@Future the witch dr. Is a great local company I use to get my glass from them when I grew up in Massachusetts. I’m glad to hear they are hosting

3 Likes

What time?

How much to join the Gang there in-person? We are still too small to pay $10K to join, are the less expensive avenues open to me in the meantime?

1 Like

Yes you can join in person, we are offering 20% cash discounts. Memberships start at 200 for a prospector, full annual membership starts at 420.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you.
What time does it start? How late does it run?
Afterparty?

RSVP for 2-3 Mainers.

1 Like

4pm - 9pm. Nothing planned yet. Most memberships get a free +1. Are you on IG? If so, please RSVP with @onedabbitch

3 Likes

Looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend! I will be in Boston tomorrow afternoon and most of Monday if anyone wants to meet up and eat some lobster.

1 Like

Glad to see you guys coming out this way!

1 Like

Is this a formal thing? Do we wear our lab coats?

2 Likes

Have a good meetup guys…

Wish I could go. I was hoping to make it to the meeting, but I need to do some deliveries at that time. Have fun.

I’m flying in today. Gonna eat lobster DT Boston tonight, feel free to join me :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Regretfully, we won’t be attending after all this evening.

We gonna do another one? Looking to network and learn.