Glass pipes vape pens (posted by someone who got flagged for illegal sales)

Hello , I have available glass pipes,bongs, vape pens if you are interested you hands up

Pictures? Prices?

1 Like

Second this.

1 Like

Thirded

1 Like

Show us what you got brother.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry I’m not going to text you, or “get at you” on what’sapp to see what glass you have for sale. If you can’t list it here, before God and everyone, then I guess it’s not worth purchasing

4 Likes

Lmao, I flagged this dude earlier for trying to slang bm pot.

Edit: word of warning to all, if this dude was advertising for bm weed, he’s a scammer. I’m pretty sure this crap is a scam as well.

12 Likes

Thank you for keeping the site clean. :blush:

2 Likes

Though it would be pretty nice to have a resident glass blower that can do repairs and custom pieces or even recreations based on pictures… I’d love to have Penelope back to life…

Does anyone know if this site has a glass blower?

3 Likes

@WhereAreTheStones and I’m sure a few more I’m not aware of yet.

4 Likes

I think @Slabby has gotten in to the glass blowing world.

4 Likes

Yup killin it too. Im a registered LLC now making that white area cash. No mas gray areas

12 Likes

Care to share some pics of your recent work?

2 Likes

Yeah Bro, you have site up yet? If not, talk to @moveweight, and I’m sure he’ll get you set up! I’d love to see some of your workings.

Ill get some pics up when i can. I dont have any on this phone. Im also worried about doxxing myself. Ive said enough on here that i dont want associated to who i really am. Maybe im just paranoid lol

4 Likes

I’d buy a heady dab spoon. I remember seeing his early work.

2 Likes

All good my man, I get that.

But my comment was true above. If you wanna dm me or something, I’d love to have a slabby piece.

If not, that’s cool too!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Spinner caps are my fav thing that i make. They function soooooo fuckin good. Not bad though for 1 year (today) and no teacher

5 Likes

The bottom two are super cool looking.

All of it is really good, but those are my favorites

2 Likes