Giant Rosin Press - Large Scale Hemp

Anyone ever heard of these guys?

https://cbdincorporated.com/products/

Their diagram seems to showcase a giant spiked press with secondary etoh sprayers… It’s a very bizzare design (by bizzare I mean unlike anything conventional that we’ve seen).

Is this just another pipedream waiting for financing or can anyone vouche for this ?

1 Like

Did someone say giant rosin press
200 ton

Lol

00M0M_7VPq8MPC7Ls_600x450

9 Likes

That looks like a giant mess!

2 Likes

looks like a mess!

2 Likes

I was fucking around on my rosin press the other day and I had an increased yield on the first press by slightly wetting my material with true terpenes. I could see how wetting with ethanol would help juice some product.

**Edited because columbo is scared for my safety and yours

3 Likes

Jeez man, plz don’t end up on the news - keep away from ignition sources!

3 Likes

This is interesting. My vote is for “too many drugs/pipe dream” but I could be wrong. Would have to see it in person or something with a LOT more detail before making any kind of real determination.

1 Like

I had one of those for a while. Came with the building. I figured it would be useful for spent biomass once we hit scale. I was out voted on that one. “Dangerous” was one of the excuses used…

5 Likes

I don’t see that happening unless you can make everything explosion proof. However, I do think you’re better off just using ethanol for larger scale batches. -Not in the Industry, Just my Opinion- .

@Future had a great post on ig today anyone else ever prewet their squish bag?

How about throw some adsorbants in there?

1 Like

No but when I cured my fresh flower to 62% before pressing I gained 12%

1 Like

Never played with prewetting or absorbents in the bag but about 3 years back I used to press a ton of buds that weren’t fully dry as the yield increased just over 4% and the color was immaculate

2 Likes