Getting connected with licensed Growers in California

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you guys had any tips on how I can start getting connected/getting in contact with licensed growers in California?

Ideally we’d be looking for growers who are operating large scale outdoor grows but I would be happy to get connected with anyone.

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Licensed in CA

What are you looking for?

All CA licenses information is ‘public,’ so essential you can ‘cold call’ anyone.

1 Like

What exactly is your objective?

1 Like

Our objective is to open a large scale processing lab in California.

We have just come across a lab that has a couple million dollars worth of processing equipment, as well as the THC license for sale at a bargain price.

We are also in discussion now with a few vape brands and are looking to lock in a few contracts… we have a general idea of how much revenue we can generate per pound of material, now the last piece of the puzzle is to find a grower (or multiple growers) looking to form a strategic partnerships. Whether that be long term-fair priced contracts or some type of joint venture or toll split agreement.

Right now we have some contracts in the works for some distillate, We have a location with equipment, all we’re missing is biomass for the right price.

1 Like

Being on the market for CAT lll biomass that extracts to CAT lll extract is tough. We are balancing this with inhouse grows to supply our type 7.

1 Like

What is your current split offering for toll processing, and alternatively what is the $ per % THC/lb offered for biomass purchased with payment on delivery?

1 Like

That’s all dependent on quantity, ideally a split we’d be looking for would be 60/40-50/50 to build strong relationships.

Best bet is buying it and chances are this isn’t the place to find someone. Like someone said all liscenced grows are public so cold calling is an option.

1 Like

Is anybody here a grower looking to help with an indoor operation?

1 Like

In Cali?