General drug news/discussion

Well, act like your damn cannabis is under control then…

5 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/4469688-bill-could-ban-cold-beer-sales-in-tennessee/

The state Senate approved House Bill 4002 in a 21-8 vote after the House passed it 51-7 on Thursday. The bill now heads to the desk of Gov. Tina Kotek, who said in January that she is open to signing a bill that would roll back decriminalization

2 Likes

Ya thats what happens when you handout crackpipes as welfare then Meanwhile ban the needle exchange just as fentanyl hit the scene. Agenda much???..oregon really is 2 seperate states politically. Makes the greater idaho movement look better every day.

3 Likes

They were trying to get more people to switch to crack because if there’s anything a crackhead is, it’s innovative.

3 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

The healthcare system is the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA. I dug into the statistics in 2014, and found that there is a 1/20 chance of catching something you didn’t have before going into a hospital, and a 1/400 chance of dying in a hospital from something you didn’t have before going into the hospital.

I used to live in Virginia, and this hippy guy I became friends with went into Williams-Sonoma to but cartridges and they wouldn’t sell it to him; the lady was like “these aren’t for that Sir” after looking at his hippy appearance… So we waited a while and then I went in and bought some cartridges along with some hot cocoa they were selling and then we went back to his place and got high.

All this law will do is force people to pay 20 dollars a box and another 20 on something to make their purchase seem legit.

Just wait till the kids learn how much cheaper and easier it is to buy large canisters online… #NITROUSMAFIA :fist:

1 Like

Never understood why you dont just buy a 90# tank. All that food grade is trash, use to be able to possess it back in the day as long ass you could produce the paperwork that it was medical. Chained in an upright position as long ad the tank wasnt stolen was all you could really get in trouble for

1 Like

bro your not even 30 nyears old you have no clue about the nitrous mafia lol

you can get medical grade tanks from airgas lol

@oilburner1 Sorry buddy think youre confusing me with someone else, who are you?

1 Like

saclleywag uppity bonavide condundrumn

@oilburner1 :+1: sorry for the confusion