Fungus help

Hey Crew !!

I have a question I found these on my plants and I’m not sure what it is can someone help me please . Have it on my hole crop . I’m in Vegetation week 3

Thanks so much

Soil or coco? How is your watering schedule & specs?

Using soil and everything from bio tabs . Watering once a day with water only

Foliar watering at all? Are you pH adjusting your water?

1 Like

It might be leaf septoria, which is a bacterial infection. Seeing it more often now with so many outdoor hemp and cannabis grows.

1 Like

Being a first time grower in upstate NY, recently discovered with in last month or so a bacteria called fusarium wilt. Had too pull roughly 150 plants. Seems we have caught it early. What I’ve read it is highly contagious. Any growers relate…

2 Likes

Take some wider shots of the whole plant, seeing the overall condition of them might give us some additional clues. Just from your photo it does look a bit like leaf Septoria but the damage can be mimicked by various nutrient deficiencies and other problems as well. If it is Leaf Septoria, its not the end of the world you just have to carefully manage the underlying issues.

Check this post out for some good discussion on the topic of leaf septoria: Know your enemy (Septoria Leaf Spot)

2 Likes

Did you get it figured out?