Fully licensed Manufacturing Facility looking for Investors or Partners!!

Hello! We are a small fully licensed facility looking for investors or potential partners who are knowledgeable in the cannabis manufacturing industry. Must have experience and knowledge of this specific category of the industry. Please reach out if interested. Thank you!

2 Likes

what state?

2 Likes

California. in the LA Area

Looking for processors?

1 Like

We are looking for people who would be interested in investing that know how to process and run machines.

1 Like

I’m in the LA area and always open to new projects. Shoot me some info

1 Like

Interested too

1. Type 6, Type 7, Type N or Type P?
  2. Is TI complete?
  3. Supply Chain established?
  4. Finished Goods or API?
  5. CMO or wholesale?
  6. Certificate of Occupancy?

So many factors that affect feasability, time to market and operating capital needs…please elaborate!

5 Likes

Apologies on the late response. We are a Type 6 manufacturing facility selling wholesale distillate for the time being. We are eventually going to sell vape cartridges and possibly other products (pre-rolls and possibly others) with packaging, branding, etc… We have all our licenses (city and provisional state - both medicinal and adult use) and are currently working on our processes. We are open to discussion regarding percentages based on capital contribution, but we need investors in order to buy more efficient machinery to create more distillate to sell. If you are interested, please let me know and we will provide you with an email/phone number in private messaging. Thank you for taking the time!! -AL

2 Likes

If you are interested in investing and have knowledge in the manufacturing industry, please feel free to private message so we can send you a phone number where we can discuss. Not sure if you were saying you were interested too in looking for investors or to be an investor. Thanks! - AL

1 Like