Full White Label CBD Product Line

Full line of CBD Products available and ready for your logo. Over 75 SKU’s including Lotions & Pain Balms, Capsules, Honey Sticks and Gummies, Vape Cartridges, Pet Products and more. Please contact me for a recent Product Catalog at 727-543-3419.

5 Likes

Hello Tom I’ve got a vap shop here in the U.K and am looking to expand to cbd creams and topicals, gummies, pet products.
Are you able to export all?

Yes Sianhan, we can export to the UK, as long as the products are legal there. Please give me your email address and I’ll send you our catalog. Thanks!

Thanks Tom that would be great of you. Controls are much tighter over here as you are probably aware. However the laws are relaxing a little. Our home office stipulates products have to contain no more than 0.2 percent thc. So it’s important that products come with authentic lab tested certs.
I currently run a vape shop but am looking to expand into the cbd and wellness market and am in the process of sourcing products.
Please do send me a catalogue with your products.
Email @ sianhan1700@gmail.com
Many thanks

Hey Tom!
Can you send me some info and price points for your white label products? Also, do you happen to have individual grams of CBN left. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks!

Pricing is driven by many factors, so we need to learn more about your specific needs before we can accurately quote individual prices. Please let me know when you’re available for a follow up call. Also, if you give me your email address, I’ll send out the White Label Brochure. Thanks!

1 Like