Full Jacketed Extraction, Distillation, Filtration / Processing Set Up For Sale

This is a system I designed and had built about 2 years ago. Unfortunately the plans I had for it never took off and the equipment has been in storage for over a year. I have done a few test runs and everything worked perfectly. Some parts are still brand new. System is about 25 - 30 Litres depending on set up

It is a fully jacketed and a very versatile system. The parts are all standard sized Tri Clamp, making it completely modular and easily expanded.

The main tank has a lid with attachable rotary feed through. This is an air tight coupler for an internal stirring / mixing bar and is belt driven by an external speed controlled motor. This allows for mixing in a closed loop set up - for example stirring under vacuum during distillation. The motor controller was dismantled and built into a prototype control box which is included and works but isn’t finished and would not pass an inspection from an electrician so may need to be sorted.

Common 1/2" and 1/4" BSP is used throughout and all the jacketed parts have quick release, non-drip hose connectors. I’ve had the system at over 100C, down to -40C with no problems. This will require a heater and or cooler and suitable pump for pumping the thermal transfer fluid around the system. I have about 40L of liquid that I can include but probably only if you collect it.

This is everything included: (TC = Tri Clamp)

• 8" x 24"Jacketed Spool - 20L
  • 8" Lid - 5 x 1.5" TC, 2x1/2"BSP Female, 2x1/2"BSP Male
  • 8" Lid - 2 x 1.5" TC, 1x1/2"BSP
  • 8" to 1.5" Jacketed Bowl / Reducer
  • 8" Jacketed Flat Bottom tank. With folding handles. Jacked surrounds side and bottom.
  • 2" x 20" Jacketed Condenser
  • 8" Filter Plate with internal ring
  • 20" Cartridge Filter with 1.5"TC in/out. Uses 226/Fin filter sizes up to 20" Also has legs. Filters not included. I can provide a UK contact for very affordable filters.
  • Vacuum Rotary Feed Through Shaft - With propeller - Allows for air tight stirring internally
  • DC motor controller & belt etc
  • 1 x Bichman RipTide Pump
  • 2 x 1.5" x 6" Sight glass
  • 2 x 1.5" Sight glass for lid
  • 1.5" TC x 26" Thermometer dip well / Thermowell
  • 2 x 1.5" Multi-position, locking ball valve - stainless
  • 3-way T Port ball valve 1.5" TC
  • 1.5" TC rotating spray ball
  • 2 x 2" to 1.5" TC Reducer (for condenser)
  • 2 x 1.5" TC 45 degree Y
  • 2 x 1.5" TC 90 degree bend
  • 1 x 1.5" TC U / 180 degree bend
  • 2 x 1.5" x 6" straight spool
  • 5 x 1.5" Blanking caps
  • 4 x 8" TC Clamps
  • 25 x 1.5" TC Clamps
  • 2 x 2" TC Clamps
  • 4 x 1.5" High Pressure TC Clamps
  • 4 x 1.5" TC to 1/2" BSP Female + 4 x Male
  • 4 x 1.5" to 1/2" Hose Barb + 4 x 1" Hose Barb
  • 3 x Rubberised mounting clamps for 8" spool - 10" Clamp
  • 2 x Rubberised mounting clamps for condenser + 2 for filter housing
  • Viton gaskets for everything + lots of spares.
  • Mixture of 1/2" BSP ball valves, adapters, 90’s, Tees, air connectors etc. Loads of bits, 20 - 50 pcs probably. All stainless.

This system is the result of months of planning and design and is very unique so is hard to price but I’m looking for around £5000 or $6-7k. I am open to offers for a swift transaction.

I have done my best to describe it as accurately as possible but if you have any questions, please let me know.

I can ship via freight services pretty much worldwide and if the price is right I will probably just ship for free if youre in the uk. Cash, Transfer, Paypal or Crypto.

Also note that I am in the UK and all electronics are 230v. I will sell without electrical parts .

Many thanks.

4 Likes