SOLD FS: Turnkey 50L Rotovap/chiller/water aspirator package northern Colorado

Helping a buddy sell this. He’s moving and doesn’t have the power to run it for a demo at his home so it’s sitting in my shop in Kersey CO. 50L rotovap turnkey package this unit is the same as the USALABS RE-1050 turnkey package in tan color (brand new ones are black) but without the USALABS branding and including some goodies they normally wouldn’t include. Package includes the following:

• Roto base, 230V 1 ph & all glassware
  • DSLB 50/20 230V 1 ph chiller
  • SHB-B95A Water aspirator vacuum pump, 230V 1 ph
  • approx 7 gallons glycol/water mix for chiller fluid
  • approx 5 gal white mineral oil for hi temp bath fluid
  • prefabbed stainless coil liquid preheater
  • hoses & gaskets & vac gauge
  • plugs and wall receptacles

Glassware is currently disassembled but is complete and has no cracks or issues. Was being used daily until March of this year and has sat in his garage until last week when it was moved to my shop. Have power on site to demo everything here in Kersey for interested buyers. He’s asking $8200 OBO. Not interested in any trades as he’s moving to a smaller space and trying to sell off a bunch of his gear. You can PM me for more info or to set up a time to come check it out, or his contact info if you want to submit an offer. I can deliver along the front range for some gas money, and have a tilt deck trailer so you won’t need a forklift to unload the heavy stuff.

I also have a working Digivac vacuum controller/regulator that can be purchased for an additional $450 if you buy this roto or $500 separately. New these are over $1200 and are the same as the ones which are branded and sold by Lab Society and BZB.

Bump. Now $8k OBO.

Bump. $7900

Edit: SOLD