fruit flavors

greetings I was working on making a fruit line for my vape pen line up I’ve noticed a few companies with fruity flavors but I would like to try to make my own if possible. I’ve looked into steam distilled terpenes from plants but I dont know if thats what im needing seeing how there isnt much on the market. I’ve aquired a few ester samples but it doesnt seem like the full fruity profile like the terpene companies have. The smells are almost artificial from the terpene companies/ If anyone has any good info on how to re-create the fruit flavors or where to purchase some directly I would appreciate it.

Geraniol to start.

Check out Sweeterps.com, I’ve been using their Terps for about 6 months now and their fruity profiles are friggin delicious. The flavors and aromas are on point as well as their concentrations, I only use a 4% dilution ratio with their Terps as opposed to the close to 10% I was using with other products.
John the owner is also a cool guy, he may be able to provide some additional guidance as well.

Look at mrterps.com They have these terpene blends that taste amazing