Fractional distillation system on Maui

Item Model/Manufacturer: mixed
Description: $30k invested in system. Will sell for $20k obo. pump was 10k new. Everything is still like new. Chiller Was $5500. Rotovape, magnetic stirrer warmer, lots of glass ect.

Price/MSRP: $20k obo
Current location of item: Maui, HI
Estimated lead time: 1day
Fulfillment: no shipping. Sold in person locally.
User support / Warranty: none

So a Roto, or SPD? Because I wouldn’t consider a Roto a fractional distiller, although technically I guess it could be considered one…

Looks like both to me from the photos. :open_mouth: I was just in HI - and the sheer amount of things that were not available there was kind of huge to me. And yeah - probably the classification could be updated and get more eyes, but who knows what people think out there in the islands.

Still considering moving there anyway - just need someone who wants my knowledge and expertise, and also appreciates my love of nature to invite me out. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The cost of living is absolutely absurd! Just like living in Alaska. You get the benefits of the beauty and all of that, but you’re going to pay for it I promise you that

There’s more money in sailing drugs to Hawaii than making drugs in Hawaii. 2500 miles from California.

1 Like