Fraction finder 1.2.2 update, full compatibility canna identifiers.

All previous models of fraction finder now have easy update to 1.2.2 on Wednesday. The current software is compatible with all models.

Here are some features added and the ability to track cannabinoids and label them and other things.
After this current stock sells (please contact summit, lab society, or across international) from our store or suppliers the price of fraction finder goes up to support the new software upgrade costs. Price unknown now. At the moment for 4000 dollars you can buy a fraction finder and put this update on it and save 1-2 thousand dollars.

7 Likes

That GUI is weak for that kind of money, I would expect a better job. They did not even customize it used Templates, I would yell at your Software Engineering firm lol

2 Likes

You should show me up.

3 Likes

lmao, don’t temp me. I actually might do just that… I’ll make it open source too ;>

2 Likes

Do you have a fraction finder?

Link to update software, since I didn’t see it in the thread.
https://arometrix.com/firmware-23fJSIK2u8WWIou&FH/firmware_1_1_2.fff

Thank you

If you do a nice enough job I will put you on payroll

1 Like

Am I reading this right, this is the update?

matt

You should code a whole entire Linux Based OS and name it CannatographyLinux. Dedicate most the UI towards chromatography.

3 Likes

You can download the latest firmware software update here: Firmware 1.2.2

1 Like

Hey @blackie. You can download the latest firmware software update here: Firmware 1.2.2

1 Like