For sale - Large Hemp Grinder (kentucky)

Item Model/Manufacturer: Unknown (photo’s attached)
Description: Large Chinese grinder
Price/MSRP: $15,000 - OBO
Current location of item: Lexington, KY
Estimated lead time: Days ASAP ( purchases arranges shipment)
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from the seller (ships once the payment hits)
User support / Warranty: N/A

Another item we have for sale -

This is a large-scale hemp grinder that we do not use anymore. We retrofitted a hippo hammer mill grinder and it works better for our application.

There is a vacuum system that accompanies it but for hemp, it does not work very well. That would be an additional 15k.

I have been told this grinder will grind as fast as you can feed it (3k+ pounds per hour). Our team suggests raising the grinder to place a crate underneath and top load the material off a platform.

Thanks,
Colby
Colby.Terrell@zelios.com

Hi there-- have you sold this grinder yet? I may be interested depending on the cutting surfaces. I’m trying to avoid a hammermill, I’m partial to a Franklin-Miller style grinding action.

Happy to hear your feedback, and thank you! Kyle Holland

1 Like

Hey man, I left Zelios in April of this year - no clue what they have been up to or if this grinder is still around. I would assume it is

1 Like

We miss you over here man, hope all is well

1 Like

Kyle,

Can you DM me? I don’t want to spam this thread as MinkLoafs is unfortunately no longer with us. I work at Zelios and can get you some information.

Thanks!

1 Like