Thompson Duke MCF-1 (x2); Thompson Duke MPM (Sold)

Delete this post please

Edit: Photo upload failed

The last one of these posted on here ended up selling for 2k plus shipping after sitting at 2500$ for a month, when selling used equipment remember the 50/30/10 rule If you want to move things faster Price Used Tech for a Quick Sell with the “50-30-10 Rule” | Apartment Therapy

These are practically brand new. One of the MCF-1’s has never been used and the other was used as a demo for sales. The MPM was also a demo unit and is in perfect condition.

I am willing to drop the price on the MCF-1’s to $5,500 each or consider a deal for both.

Might want to get in contact with an extraction supply company like xtractor Depot, Usa Labs, HFS ect. and see if they will take them and sell them for you on a consignment deal to maximize your profits

Correction the last One that sold on future4200 was priced at 2k and sold at 1500$ :man_facepalming:

I never asked for your advice on what to sell my equipment for. If you aren’t interested, then just mind your own business.

THOMPSON&DUKE Semi Auto Filler For Sale - #15 by thompsonduke_hogan - Used MCF-1 Sold for $5,200 in May 2022

THOMPSON&DUKE Semi Auto Filler For Sale - #15 by thompsonduke_hogan - Used MCF-1 with interested buyers posted in March 2022.

Thompson And Duke Filling Machine - #9 by Oregonsmoker - USED MCF-1 Listed at $5K with an interested buyer looking to purchase immediately in March 2022.

THOMPSON&DUKE Semi Auto Filler For Sale Everything Included - USED MCF-1 Listed at $6K in May 2022.

Just because one person sold a heavily used machine for $2K does not make that the going market value. So please, unless you are interested, go mind your own business. Thank you.

1 Like

It was also posted on the site for over a year :man_facepalming:

Also Im not telling you what to sell it for just that very little will be interested at the price you posted it for with the current market and that maybe you should look at some different outlets beyond 4200 to try and sell them as this place isnt that kindest to used equipment dealers :man_shrugging:

Lol I actually know a guy who would probably want both of these at the right price, but you’re probably 2-3k over that number :man_shrugging: also This is a Public forum so I made related comments based on the current market state and seeing as you’ve already had it up for almost 2 weeks, but regardles wish you luck on the sale!

If you want to make an offer, make an offer. If your offer is $1500 for each then I will politely decline. Thanks for your interest.

If still available, message me and lets talk

1 Like

Bump.

Hi

I would like to buy an MCF1 and maybe the MPM. Please email me at eliasegozi@gmail.com

are these still available? please DM me.

I am interested in the filler please get back to me . I can’t message you for some reason

Yes these are still available. Sorry for the delayed response time, I’ve been busy getting ready for MJBizCon. I will do my best to get back to all interested parties when I get back from the show next week.

I’d give you $2500 for both MCFs

Thanks for your interest, but I’m only entertaining reasonable offers, which yours most certainly is not. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Recent sales dictate price. Motivated sellers meet market price or they sit on product. Good luck to you.

If the mcf1s are still available, please reach out
To my asap.

Just sent you a message.

I have a prospective buyer for one of the machines following up with me later today. If I don’t hear back from them, both are still available.