Flavorful hemp genetics

I’ve been trying to find some great phenos for smokeable hemp. Does anybody here know of any good places to find genetics?
Or just some more info on the best CBD and CBG strains

1 Like

Here ya go

https://future4200.com/search?q=hemp%20genetics

Try finding what I actually wrote the post about though. Not much to be found when talking about Flavorful Cbd genetics. I should clarify I’m also looking for strains with bag appeal, most discussion on this forum about hemp genetics is about the consistency of outdoor yield.

1 Like

Are you looking for compliant flower for Hemp market?

If yes,

There have been a few strains I’ve tried with good terps and structure some greenhouse flower can work.

Indoor tends to get into compliance issues as most I’ve seen tests hot.

Is this for personal or business move?

1 Like

Business, Indoor facility

Are you located in the US? Seed or clone?

There’s definitely some incredible terps coming from hemp this year. Some of the more coveted ones are clone-only but you can get comparable results from seed. Send me a message I’ll see if I can point you in the right direction.

1 Like

Thomas at High Alpine Genetics has been doing some great stuff the past couple years. If you want high terpene hemp definitely check him out. He’s honest and will give you all the time he has to get the best options for you.

2 Likes

The cbdv line is likely what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

where are you located?

@rocketseeds hookit up! Nice site!

1 Like

Its a bit much for me, but I do appreciate seeing someone using every payment avenue they can.

That is nice.