First SPD Attempt feel free to lolz or help a brother out!

I was def not praying to any one guide, I fkn read them all and then I got baked AF and studied my ass off with every bit of great advice from all of you on here so happy to be able to have you all for Insight and inspiration and balls to get in this deep !

3 Likes

I copied a members setup on here. Then tweaked it a bit. I do wrap the head with foil.

5 Likes

Def been reading on ole d town too lol

1 Like

your in the right place, unlike most forums this place is full of nice people who want nothing more than help eachother and the industry grow. plus half the citizens here are pretty much legal druglords which is flippin sweet.

9 Likes

Michigan legal begal Iā€™m trying my best to make medicine of a very high quality!

4 Likes

Iā€™m at 135 c, 300stir
Iā€™m waiting for the micron reading to stabilize at a lower reading as I creep on the terpenes and heads fractions correct

1 Like

Playing it real slow I think I did a pretty good decarb

1 Like

Correct, slowly ramp the temp up, dont get fooled by the ā€œfools goldā€ its really just heads.

Dont be afraid to switch flasks often intill you get a sense when the heads end and the main body begins.

4 Likes

it will also help him get the flask switch down, just be careful turning the vacuum take off valve

and try to be calculated in your approach as collection can accumulate around the ptfe fingerā€¦ and almost always does, use the heat gun you hopefully have to move this collection back down into your flaskā€¦ just donā€™t apply too much heatā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why I went for the the vacuum take off adapter figured take as many fractions as I please that way till I know Iā€™m more confident with the process

2 Likes

Rgr that, I have had my heat gun at the readyā€¦

3 Likes

Was hoping killa would chime in his memoirs and talking about getting over the fear of the process, really gave me that last lil bit of confidence I needed I had a great chem background just never attempted this.

3 Likes

@Killa12345

3 Likes

Update lol cold trap foam house

5 Likes

Head
Uploading: 20190515_181433.jpgā€¦
Getting fog in the head
Condenser is at 65c
60 /40. water/ pg

what is the 35c reading relating to?

1 Like

if thatā€™s head temp, u need to insulate ALOT more.

2 Likes

Acetone arrived

More insulation n head is climbing steadily

2 Likes

Set my chiller to 75 c hoping little carry more heat into the head

1 Like

are you out of DI?

2 Likes