First SPD Attempt feel free to lolz or help a brother out!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Lol towelie huffin dust off, classic!

2 Likes

Man that cold trap vacuum take off adapter though!

100 mic dry run would have led me to do.a.leakdown test. That’s too high

4 Likes

5 Likes

Shitty pump oil vac 20 is here tomorrow

1 Like

It almost looks like your putting ptfe on your joints??

1 Like

Sitting at 110c stir at 250

1 Like

I have ptfe sleeves over isolate paths and joints and vac grease everywhere else n I wrapped em after vac grease with finger spatula for who knows why lol

3 Likes

if you haven’t fully decarbed, your entering bumb zone…slow and steady wins the race.

3 Likes

Here let’s piss everybody off while I’m at it, because I’m a noob and still waiting for half my bellows and kf25 relief lmao

Srry I’m embarrassing I’m trying and have a lower budget… … :dizzy_face:
I’ll show you the final setup after I replace this bs barb n vac line lol

4 Likes

Followed the 140 c pop summit sop and gave it longer just because next time I’m trying the sop I got from the spd from kingofthekush I think

gotta start somewhere, atleast you didnt skimp on the electrical tape and PTFE lmao

4 Likes

Lmfao :rofl:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: hey, we have all been there at some point. any experienced extractor or chemist that says he never had to get crafty or more in touch with their inner engineer would most likely be lying . I’m impressed with the vacuum you were able to attain with this. :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

My mind is as blown as yours my friend, lmao I’m dying. I told myself it would be like this … :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

personally I wouldn’t follow summit anything, but I’m glad you found what you needed to get up and running. don’t be afraid to go outside the box. that’s where magic happens. :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve gone too far, for too long, on too little.
I’m the God damn mcguyver of ghetto industrial process equipment, I made a 5x4x10 foot oven for 1100 dollars lol

3 Likes

Shit now 100 micron doesn’t look so bad ha.

4 Likes

cooking big ass pizzas? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like