First Product Run

Good afternoon everyone. These are results from my first run ever single pass shake/trim about 8 months old.
I need to better tune in the evaporator temps but I like the results so far. testing will be done soon enough but im just a lil excited and wanted to share . some oxidation occured before we got our nitrogen but alas :man_shrugging:t5:

6 Likes
2 Likes

Any details on the run? Extraction method, post processing, distillation parameters? Color and clarity look good!

3 Likes

This run was a tester to see if our equipment was good. initial extraction is done via bucket tec with ethanol then filtered through lenticular filters (3 washes and pressed). did a winterization in ethanol around -25C realistically based on fats that crashed out the temp was a bit high in -10’s this needs to be adjusted for the future once we get chillers in. After winterization solution filtered (just a single buschner w filter. Afterward, around 1g AC/1.5-2L soln I don’t remember specifically sorry stirred on a plate at 35C for 30 min then filtered buchner w/packed silica bed. No further remediation was needed at this point liquor went from chlorophyll green to a dark amber. The solvent was recovered and the resulting oil was decarbed overnight (terps diminished during decarb instead ofin first pass).
Reulsting decarb oil loaded into rolled film evap at general settings
Feed 80C
Jacket 165C
coldfinger/condenser 75C
crude/waste 85

this is my first time using RFE/WFE so im happy but would like a little less amber any suggestions on temps and running this style apparatus are encouraged but my main focus here is to dial in the winterization process and do more R&D/cart formulation once we get the equipment to do so. i wish i could go into more detail :man_shrugging:t5::joy:

3 Likes

Looks awesome bro.

2 Likes

Nice man!

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thank you thank you , gotta link up again sometime :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Thanks now i gotta play around with Terp %'s

1 Like

Sent you a message on ig about some hemp and cannabis expo check it out and let me know if your interested in going.

Of all the times to take a Social media Detox :man_facepalming:t5: alright bet

3 Likes