FIRST LOOK | Cart Filler of the FUTURE (Videos in Link)

And we are more than happy to schedule a demonstration for anyone who wants to come check it out in person. It’s really quite the site!

1 Like

What are the maintenance costs? Also cleanup time between uses?

4 Likes

Does it work for any cart or only generic 11.5mms?

2 Likes

this is a quality machine; ive seen it run; its beautifully constructed; no corners cut what so ever; the system has so many safety interlocks its incredible.

5 Likes

These guys know plenty about over exaggerated claims. Like when they purchased my prototype FFE from a 3rd party that had it and made some interesting claims about its throughput to them when he sold it to them :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I think thats why I never sell anything. I don’t exaggerate or manipulate. And I’d rather keep things for myself. Hell if I could fill that many carts I’d just start a filling service at $0.50 a cart

9 Likes

There are outfits that charge that much. Your break even point will be after 140,000 carts with this machine. That is at least 125 liters. Judging by the average of larger size operations ive seen, that is about 20 weeks worth of orders.

1. What is the capping stregnth of your capper?
  2. Does it have a cartridge failure sensor?
  3. Does this 10 seconds include the 30-45 seconds it takes to align the cart and cap trays?
  4. Can this device cap push tops or only snap tops?

This device cannot cap twist tops

Or 25 toll processing gigs at 5 liters each.

2 Likes

For sure. One thing everyone wants is flavors.

1. How much time would reservoir refils/changes take?

This doesn’t look to be a black market piece of equipment, so

1. how long to swap out the material contact surfaces?

2. How much would 10 spare material contact surfaces cost?

3 Likes

20 weeks? One of the D8 labs I consult with sells 100k a week to one customer.

4 Likes

That’s like private gulfstream money! That’s a nice client. Probably minimum that’s 200k a week. :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

Not quite, thats more like Hawker money. The G5 is something dreams are made of and the G6 is fantasy land.

3 Likes

im liking the new bombardier 7500… thinking of living like a dubai king

i think there is one for sale right now after the origanal buyer backed out. I think somewhat like $83m

How many d8 labs are carting 140k carts a week?

2 Likes

at least one…hahahaha

6 Likes

Damn, a ride in that probably cost 250k.

1 Like

I personally know of 2.

4 Likes

Would those operations rely on a single $70,000 machine, or 3 x $20,000 machines :thinking:

One has a shit ton of @thompsonduke_hogan foot pedal units, the other a big automated Chinese unit

1 Like

@Future 10 $7k machines please for $500

2 Likes