First BHO Run in Years

Hey guys! First time posting in a while. Had my hands tied with a bunch of business things that have pulled me away frim extraction quite a bit.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and was able to spend time with their family.

Just wanted to share my first bho run I’ve done since closed column blasting with a BVV column years back.

Here’s the results on the first run. I was going for diamonds, which I’ve never first hand tried before. I ended up going for three different processes in the end, resulting in three different finishes for the same product ran. It was semi-fresh frozen machine trim I started with, so I could get my grounding down before I started digging into the good material in my freezer.

1. The batter jar - aggitated and whiped in a larger jar after nearly all butane was removed. Then moved to a smaller jar, closed and heated.

2. The sugar jar - Minor amount of butane left in bigger jar. After about a week of not much happening, decided to move to a smaller jar. The movement of the oil between the jars caused a very minor aggitation, along with a small amount of butane ended up sugaring the product after heating.

3. The diamond jar - More butane left in this jar and was never transferred once initially poured. Was slightly runny at room temp still. Took about a week or less for diamond formations, and once there were a handful in the jar, it exploded with growth within a few days. The jar was burped probably once in the first week, and 2 or so more times in the week following.

5 Likes