Finishing up current consulting gig October 31st. Ready for more work in Midwest!

Name: Erik
Company Name: Sprinter Ventures LLC
Contact Info: DM me
Team Size: 4 (1 x Chemical Engineer, 1 x Masters in Horticulture Science)

Services Offered: Growing (indoor or outdoor), Extraction, Post-Processing, Facility Design, Custom C1D1 rooms, Custom Cleanrooms
Rates, if public: Job Specific
States Available in: Prefer Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois ( Will travel anywhere in US though)
Insured?: Can be if necessary.
OLCC Workers Permit?: No

I have previously built out 2 complete processing facilities capable of taking CBD all of the way to isolate. I also have equipment for lease/sale (ask if interested) including 1 turnkey 20lb BHO extraction system inside of a C1D1 rated shipping container. Also have great relationships with many equipment manufacturers and can get just about anything under the sun quoted and built out. My team consists of 4 individuals:
Individual #1: Main focus is on very large indoor Marijuana builds. Experienced and extremely sharp. Masters in Horticulture Science
Individual #2: Experience BHO extractor. (Has ran thousands of pounds of material and has ran BHO systems of the following sizes (1lb, 5lb, 20lb, 150lb).
Individual #3: Chemical Engineer, experienced BHO extractor. a lot of experience running Wiped Film Evaporators and distillation, proficient in just about everything post processing.
Individual #4: Experienced on facility design, custom grow/extraction/clean rooms, very experienced BHO extractor, proficient in just about everything post-processing.

6 Likes

Very cool. Iā€™d love to speak with you!

1 Like