Solventless Extraction. NDA required to see. Lol

EVO Extracts has created a disruptive technology that is unique in the plant oil extraction industry. We are able to extract WITHOUT the use of solvents.
Current extraction processes use some combination of high pressures, solvents, and combustible substances which are time and energy inefficient and unnecessarily costly.

Our patent-pending, continuous flow process:

• reduces time spent and steps required, with minimal labour costs associated with its use
  • fractions multiple constituents simultaneously (terpenes, THC and CBD); with the ability to further separate and distill specific compounds if required
  • produces high quality, bioavailable oil
  • eliminates the need to use, store and handle solvents or safeguard against the explosion of combustible gases
  • eliminates the need to refine the oil after extraction to remove the lipids (fats) and waxes, all of which lower the purity of the oil
  • minimizes and neutralizes waste
  • is “green” and energy-efficient
  • takes little space, is easy to disassemble for cleaning, and has a state of the art monitoring system
  • can manage a continuous feed of 10-15 pounds per hour, and can easily be scaled to meet larger production needs

Reach out if you would like more information.

7 Likes

I would like more information.

But what can you actually disclose?

This all sounds great, no solvents and separates each cannabinoid fraction for you…but how?

6 Likes

i wonder if this can be used to seperate THC from CBD to make it ND, same question about D9 out of D8.

its says if required…i say its required… can it do that??? and all solventless… What magic am i missing??

9 Likes

Got a pic of the system or at least some finished product out of it. Price for a system?

8 Likes

I would also like more information…

3 Likes

Usually the term “disruptive technology” implies a scam lol.

42 Likes

Is water a solvent

13 Likes

Its not A solvent…

Its THE solvent.

48 Likes

This sounds eerily similar to claims made by Lilu’s Garden a few years ago…

6 Likes

inb4 overpriced co2 extractor

15 Likes

Thanks for the quick replies. We just filed our patent so we will be able to discuss in more detail and share. We are employing vapour deposition. This has been “tried” in the past because it’s a very efficient and dependable process but NOT with organic matter. What the problem has been is with heat diffusion which creates side reactions and selectivity because heat “travels” around too easily. However, we have designed a system with full heat separation and dynamic cooling while keeping the vapour mobile so we control when it gets deposited in each fraction bulb. Yes, we are able to control temperature very precisely throughout the process. THC fractioned first (if necessary) and then each step in the process can be tweaked. Minimal waste as well and our energy consumption is about 84% less than other systems.

3 Likes

lol sounds like a heated screwpress

13 Likes

It’s far more sophisticated than that. There is a heated screw “conveyor” but the heat control is segmented and insulated along each section. Computer calibrated and cooled. The temperature does not vary by more than 1 or 2 degrees (if that).

3 Likes

I agree - but it’s definitely appropriate in this case. We have taken an accepted and tested technology and thought outside the box to apply it to organics. We’ve done proof of concept “runs” and analytics and it works. What has been missing in this tech with organics is the ability to control heat and flow so that it can be scaled to commercial levels. We can do that - we have a 10-15 lb/hour unit now and there is nothing in the engineering that says we can’t do 100 lbs/hour.

1 Like

I see they are closed down (or at least no website anymore) and a lot of lay-offs. Can you tell me more detail about what they were claiming so I know exactly how to answer your questions?

Pics?

1 Like

14 Likes

Is this a hot gas extraction?

3 Likes

So then this is direct distillation from plant material essentially?

That would be interesting and something I’ve looked at several times but as far as claiming you can separate cannabinoids and dewax with it i would like to see some proof!

18 Likes

Like this?

Notice the Current Assignee as well as expiration date.

Cant dewax with it, maybe with proper condensation conditions though.

The patent does say the cannabinoid fraction is low in wax/lipids, or something to that affect.

Hope the OP’s is as claimed or similar to the patent. Ive always thought this had huge potential. I actually just recently came up with simple design that could be adapted to most every cls.

depends on what your trying to dissolve and what polarity you manipulate it to, its way more versatile than most think.

7 Likes