Fightclub discount from Lanphan

looking for an appropriate response to TerryLu’s unmentionable discount scheme.

1. would love a show of hands for folks that have use Lanphan. I’m pretty sure I’ve got 7 chillers and 3 large rotovaps that came from them, but I didn’t order them, so I’ll need to check in with the person who did.

2. TerryLu has said he will provide us a discount, IF we contact him here, and not via his company website. the problem is, we have zero control over who reads this stuff, and anyone can contact lanphan directly and ask for the future4200 discount, and wreck it for us.

@future do you have any insight or suggestions? Can you perhaps work with TerryLu to come up with a secret handshake or discount code we can use?

I suggest “fightclub” based on where the discussion with Terrylu as gotten at this point.

https://future4200.com/t/discounts-on-labs-equipment-rotovap-chiller-in-the-first-month-of-the-new-year/9470/20

6 Likes

Good day everyone,

i know i could not control all people to not mention discount from me and the forum name via company website and ig.
And my original purpose is that all people in this forum could DM for price of euqipment, then i provide good price with u; do not browse the company website.
Because i do not let my employee to be distracted and just use Alibaba well.
I could not control all people, just wish people who see my pose could pay attention to is;

So it is not complicated, just wish you could DM me on forum, and it is ok.
Wish we could understand each other and it is good for us.

Thanks for your support

7 Likes

This site just does not stop being awesome. @sidco and @Future have a solution in the works for Terry’s exact situation.

A good solution for now would be for users to utilize their DM’s to talk to terry, and then mention their own user name on the phone. Terry keeps a list of users that have dm’ed him and a list of people saying they are “x” user. He could check the two lists against each other in excell and then tax the liars to pay for the true member’s discount.

Members only!!!

It is complicated.
Just contact me on the forum, it is ok I think.
I will provide good price everyone who contact me on forum.

3 Likes

Glad to see Terry to join the forum. If anything it has been great entertainment to see shit hitting fans.

I’m trying to convince Terry with some help (maybe even supplied cad dwgs) to produce more extraction centered equipment like a centrifuge using a sealed explosion proof motor, or large buchner filter units, etc

7 Likes

I’ve been curious as a machinist, welder and fabricator…and with the growth of the industry,…will extraction specific equipment become a more significant industry. I’ve got my fingers crossed. As the industry grows, the market will demand the specific equipment required to be more efficient…as it obviously already has begun.

3 Likes

I found the fight club violator on ig.

6 Likes

Goteem

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: omg this fucking site

5 Likes

The equipment I’m currently helping install is NOT from Lanphan.

So we can’t use it as a data point. Sorry about that.

1 Like

@tare
This buddy purchase rotovap from me.
You could discuss with him

2 Likes

I just got a rotovap from @Terry_Manager. I gave him my email and he sent me a quote with shipping. The price was good compared to other companies on Alibaba. The billing was from Lanphan Industries, so I have no doubt that he is affiliated with the company. It came quick and everything is in working order.

6 Likes

Not much more we can hope for. Can you get a video of the evap flask spinning? Does it have any way wobble to it or make a wave pool of the bath?

2 Likes

Just got my 50l roto from lanphan setup today. There’s a little wobble with the rotation but not too bad.

I tried to get a close up in this video.

7 Likes

Just an update on the 50l rotovap, turns out it wasant on quite right and after adjusting the wobble was fixed and now running at full rpm.

7 Likes

Glad to hear it

2 Likes

HERE WE GO!!!
I just ordered the 5L RE-501, w/Chiller and pump setup. When it gets here I’ll report back in with a video of it running.

3 Likes

I’ve had a 20 l roto from them for almost a year now, dont get the electric lift one get the mechanical one, the buttons on my lift went out within the first month and it’s a SOB to replace ( they sent me replacement buttons but you literally have to take the whole thing apart to replace them )

5 Likes