Gummy thread turned Acetylation bioavailability debate

A half lb gummy. Lol sounds kind of disgusting. But certainly could work in another edible format.

3 Likes

Theres a ton of variation

Coating, size and ingredients change the weight

The cubes you had and that I have are 2 to 2.2 grams no coating

If there sugar coated there 2.3 to 2.35 grams

so if a 2.2g gummy has .3% gummy… Both of your answers are 200g of gummies = 600mg of D9??

2 Likes

That’s correct.

Even better if you can prove the d8 was in the biomass…

1 Like

2300 mg (2.3g) x .003 (.3%) = 6.9 mg d9 max

20000 MG x .003 = 600 mg d9 max

1 Like

i guess that aint that bad then. i can easily eat a 1/4lb of gummies per sitting.

6 Likes

This is giving you a lot of trouble for some reason…

20000 * .003 = 60

7 Likes

This is what sleep deprivation does to my brain lol

200000 x .003 = 600

My decimals thismorning aren’t working

1 Like

It’s .3 not .003

.3% is .003

1% = .01
.1% = .001

12 Likes

Thank you for correcting my brain fart sir!

2 Likes

This that grade school decimal shit we’ve smoked too much weed to remember about xD

9 Likes

thats why i didnt want to do the math yet…my brain is still in retard mode…i need to wake from the fog before i break out the paper

4 Likes

So anyway… 600 mg requires about 1/2 lb edible. Easily achieved. That would be supposedly legal if the THC was hemp derived. Is it legal though? Welp… Personally i would not touch that business with a ten foot pole.

6 Likes

The problem is though you could eat a half p of my 2.3 g gummys at the same strength and it would do the same thing

The size of the eatable doesn’t matter if you have quantity

1 Like

That isn’t relevant to what i was saying. A half lb total edible to consume whether it’s in one big piece or a bunch of small ones.

1 Like

I’d agree they are compliant with the wording of the farm bill. Are they going to pass the test the dea came up with to determine if the d8 is “synthetic” by their standards?

3 Likes

I think that’ll come down to the paper trail associated with the disty

1 Like
2 Likes