Farmers and Growers looking for 15-25% increase in product yield. Organically. With microbes.

So, what sets this product apart from any other mychorizae treatment?

Would someone who already uses microbial treatments get a 25% increase in harvests too?

If you can’t clearly explain what makes it different, post the patent application, then we can see for ourselves if it’s worth it or not.

2 Likes

Great white mycos x10?

3 Likes

If you can guarantee me a 25% weight increase, I’m down for it 100%

I’m already +1.2gpw

3 Likes

But guys, it’s patent pending, it’s gotta be good right!?!?!

2 Likes

Same here man, c’mon @Surrahme hook it up!

This reminds me of these guys lol

1 Like

It’s multiple microbes being used to make this work. And yes, guaranteed.

Would be happy to do a presentation for anyone who is interested.

They have their own bank for microbes and the farmers we have worked with so far have been blown away. This isn’t just for cannabis…

You need to list what microbes on the label, so no harm in saying which ones here.

And you still didn’t answer if someone already does mychorizae treatment if your product helps.

Sorry, but silly claims like this irritate me, it seems like you’re gonna try to rip people off for normal mychorizae…

3 Likes

I will tell you right now your product will not be beneficial to guys like @Demontrich and I. I would be money on it.

I’ll be honest and say upfront I don’t know how things go large scale, but I can’t imagine it’s that much different.

1 Like

I flower 16-18 plants every cycle. Pulling 3.5#+. If it works for smaller grows, it should equate to large grows. I do this with only 4x315 cmh and co2. Genetics get me my weight. And skill.

Only difference between us (smaller grower) and large plot grows is plant counts and plant sizes. And more time needed for plots.

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea. This is not my company. I work in Cannabis and have only seen what it has done with our sister farms. We are going on 500 acres this upcoming grow. We are already seeing progress in our seedlings. Just wanted to pass the word along, and if anyone wants more info I can get them in touch. Just let me know.

This is great! Come teach me :slight_smile:

That’s gonna cost ya. 10+yrs I’ve been at this. Full time. 7 days a week. 0 days off. No sick time, no vacation.

5 Likes

It’s a totally custom microbal treatment.

So yes, I believe so. You should still have the larger yield.

I’ve been in cannabis education for over 10 years as well. Go us! I’m just trying to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, no offense, but we need more information. And I’m not saying that to be a dick, but so far from what I’ve seen, this is just a microbial treatment.

I can go buy mychorizae from sooo many other sources, what make this one stand out from the rest?

Believe it or not, I’m trying to ask questions that you can answer that hopefully show why it’s different.

2 Likes

I have done tests with 4 mycos brands, 3 soil types, co2 no co2, hps, mh, cmh, veg bulbs in flower, normal flower bulbs.

2 Likes