Farm in Southern Oregon busted, 150 greenhouses

1 Like

And it’s about that time of year again. I feel bad for the dudes in OK without hills to run into.

7 Likes

Same. I hear it’s gonna be a rough year across the board.

1 Like

Anyone who may be facing this - learn how to operate a radio scanner and learn what digital encryption sounds like. Regular police scanners will not work, you need a scanner which doesn’t operate on fixed frequencies and can hop all over the spectrum. SDRs (software defined radios) work the best for this.

If you hear those transmissions MAKE A PLAN AND GET THE FUCK OUT.

Example:

For the uber nerds, this shit CAN actually be decrypted but it takes a bit of work and you need a large chunk of broadcasts from the originating frequency so you can crack it. Largely dependent on broadcast range of the originating unit and antenna type of yours.

16 Likes

This could be the start of an opsec thread. There’s a surprising lack of that here

15 Likes

We have lots of hills in Oklahoma. The big problem is running in Chinese illegals and Cartel grows!

3 Likes

I tried it on the bean basement, cap’s forum. Mainly other people talking shit about how XXXXX is better than whatever you bring up but offering no info on why it’s bad and what have you. I think after 3 days I just said fuck it i’m not gonna let tent growers talk shit on actual experience.

That being said I’m not opposed to doing it here where people are a bit more detail oriented.

10 Likes

That’s mom shit right there, @SubstituteCreature

9 Likes

I just want the people whose heart is really in this safe. Thats all.

10 Likes

Avoiding law enforcement is one of the most important types of harm reduction

8 Likes

Here’s some OpSec, don’t plant your illegal outdoor crop in a grid. It’s incredibly easy to spot from a low flying plane, even from the satellite images.

That’s how we used to scope out medical growers to go buy from :eyes:

14 Likes

Or don’t plant it under rows of Dep hoops

Have you seen the Jackson county fly over video? Hundreds of 30x100 hoops

7 Likes

How’s that working out for you stalker?

Stalkers usually end up in direct contact with the law.

You should start that thread, this one is probly going elsewhere haha

6 Likes

Yeaaaaaah… I’ll do that in a few here. I need a coffee first…and a dab…then another dab

5 Likes

What are some other good opsec ideas?

I had a buddy that made all of his workers wear carharts and work boots etc and he gave me money to buy some work gear for when I visited as I clearly looked like a snowboarder/pot grower in his words

His spots were always very low key.

1 Like

I’m gonna build a thread here in a few, just gotta do some settling in at home and I’ll be happy to drop info

2 Likes

Opsec King Arnold says to lather yourself with mud to avoid the cameras on the choppas.

da497ab69b753a8c56f9a6909bf3279a

6 Likes

I did actually dig a hole when I did my time out there. Not upset that I did either by a long shot.

3 Likes

There’s bad ideas everywhere

Edit, haha

1 Like