Fake news

All stainless is being held up at the ports as well as China glass!

Confirmed Alibaba cases of coronavirus reached buyer on the meeicas!

Heavens no!

9 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t know. Mine all seems to be making it threw. I’ve had stuff leave China all week this week. Literally shipping just stopped on the 22nd for New Years. Think everyone seen me get my v2 filter plates weds that left last Friday.

More fake news. :joy::rofl::joy:

12 Likes

I will prepare a certificate just for him
just4u.pdf (441.9 KB)

11 Likes

corona-virus-memes-first-mexican-victim

23 Likes

Lolol

daphuk?!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Received steel on Tuesday

1 Like

What even less you to say these things?

1 Like

Racism?

3 Likes

Lol, just trying to give the got a chance

1 Like

Was wondering why my package from Hong Kong was stuck in SF for 3 days…

1 Like

Im in Toronto and it was broadcasted last night. China just got hit with SARS. 30 million people are in quarantine.

1 Like

AMA have to buy one of those masks to go by your crib. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

lmao nice

Yeah…grab one of those mask as carbon chemistry sent you some swag and samples to my house! LOL :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Com’on bro. Seriously. He’s making a fucking supply chain point. Rather ridiculous.

Lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: What about my 500g samples? I asked for c18. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

thats a good one to ask for…i hope they send it…im gonna ask for that on monday…I fucking swear! Ill be like "Bg said the sweatshirt and t5 is cool but he would really like to try some c18, as i told them all my equipment is in the cbd lab. we need to get that compliant cbd right??? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Yes sir, I have a column set up and waiting for my 500g sample… Batter up, send it. @Shadownaught

4 Likes