Fairy Tale Land - Ideas that may not be possible

I have years experience with it.
It’s not that unsafe.
If you feel unsafe handling it then by all means don’t.

And for the record I’m not disagreeing. I’m just saying it’s not as dangerous as you think

Just get a buzz bomb lol

1 Like

It’s not whether I feel safe or not it’s that I would not in good conscious market a product that does that, to anyone else.

1 Like

I see. Ya I can agree with that. I thought we moved past that since it was established that it’s not really plausible. My bad

I always heard it wasn’t flammable but I’ve seen someone blow into a lit joint after hitting a tank and it shot a blue flame out, just sayin

2 Likes

@Dukejohnson which color would you recommend ??

2 Likes

Those are great fucking lures I caught several chrome salmon on the yellow and green one.

This is what I was talking about. Saw a fancy rig on IG the other day that was same idea. They were selling these in the back of high times long long ago.

10 Likes

I’ve done that. It’s burns the joint super fast.

I saw that too. I couldn’t remember who made it

I made this a while back, not super practical but it works

I think it was knuckles glass with the blown one

9 Likes

Could be rigged, but whats the point?

The whippet high would just overpower the weed high

The headiest of whips

Now I want a nitrous carbed honey straw.

1 Like

That’s how I imagine it too. I used to make cannabis inhalers for a company, and it was basically this with HFA 134a instead of N2O as the propellant. Probably would be easier trying to get a tank of Nitrous than the HFA…

2 Likes

Doing some research I found Nitrous can be used instead of C02 for polar supercritical extraction.

Also flavored can be achieved by putting some flavor suspended in some alcohol in the whipper.

hmmmm… wondering how long the nitrous would stick around in the crude after a supercritical nitrous extraction. I watch my crude bubble from CO2 and hear the snap crackle of the dry ice inside it.

hahhahhha…

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/ac00069a028

1 Like

apparently it’s used for paclitaxel?

2 Likes

now we got a bonafide think-tank happening. i love it haha.

We used co2 bike pumps to clear the 6’er back in the day.

1 Like

This has already been done. As far as I know the wook involved didn’t suffer any injuries. Ballon hooked up to carb cap for dabbing.

1 Like