Extraction Nightmare

my favorite research and development picture was the large solvent tank upside down on the pallet hoist!

38 Likes

Current Holos user and also their new larger unit. Never had any major mechanical issues with the equipment and any other issues were addressed by the company promptly and professionally. Where Iā€™m at we only required C1D2 with the local fire marshall and had our extraction suite (including the Holos) peer reviewed as such. Iā€™m pretty sure where that comes from on the website.

I canā€™t speak to the conditions at the home office, but as a customer, weā€™ve had good experience.

4 Likes

Those are some large clamps for a bho system

5 Likes

Can also confirm ours has operational remote viewing abilities and ā€œsimpleā€ automation capabilities. We havenā€™t implemented them in our workflow but we have confirmed they work.

1 Like

Holy shit.

Please elaborateā€¦

its got that alexa like @bg305 grows do.

1 Like

Dog shit is giving to much credit. How the F do you get welds like that certified?

8 Likes

I been thinking about it and we really need automation for the extraction sector. Alexa make me 10kg of diamonds. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: Baller chitā€‹:100:

5 Likes

Me? Iā€™m just marveling that they are actually wrapping their product so well- all of those trays and flasks look like they give a damn about contamination which is nice.

They need like labels and dates and coding and clearly some better extraction gear but whoever is working there at least cares about the bare minimum.

That bottom shelf needs to be rearranged and organized too.

2 Likes

C1D2 here in washington

yeah they are!

3 Likes

they surely look 12" to me and im sorta used to seeing some of this stuff. Wouldnt this need to be rated to atleast 125PSI just to use Butane at room temp. I dont understand how this can get certified in its current configuration. maybe im looking at this the wrong way. How does this work @downtheterphole??

5 Likes

How much do those C1D1 TVā€™s and PCā€™s run? With the welds leaking like that in the third video posted I really hope all those electronics are certified.

7 Likes

youā€™re right, the way theyā€™re covering everything is better than many of the facilities Iā€™ve seenā€¦maybe they were expecting the HVAC guys to show up :wink:

13 Likes

I liked the one where the chiller was 5ft away from the extraction columns.

6 Likes

For us, they worked with our container fabricator CBD Modular to put the extraction equipment and the PC, monitor, and user equipment in separate sealed rooms with the wiring piped and sealed between them. You can kinda see it in the 2nd pic. Thatā€™s what I mean when I say OURS is peer reviewed C1D2.

2 Likes

Remember the days of fearing having to call an HVAC guy, frying a pound of bacon before he got there? lol.

9 Likes

Eye opening. Thank you.

1 Like

I dont believe it