Extraction Math

Simple estimates:
~95% of cannabinoids in flower recovered, with some unrecovered solvent loss involved, will be evaporated into a ‘Crude’ of approximately 60% cannabinoids which can then be distilled to roughly 95% cannabinods (terpene loss depends on methods).

Further isolation should not involve significant loss, but result in fractional results based on flower concentrations of specific compounds.

This rough metric does not involve costs of staff & equipment, but gives an upper range of what is possible with design ideas found on this amazing forum.

1 Like

Would love to discuss! Please shoot me an email: sterling@purisolabs.com

My partner and I were just talking about this. We have produced 1500 liters a month and we struggled to raise money. We meet people every week who are like, “My investor gave me millions and I bought all this equipment but we’re not doing it right.” Every week.

3 Likes

It’s all about finding the dude with money and who did his due diligence for 6 months and has been waiting to scoop talent as the market drops.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Because people with a lab know theres no money left in it and people with money dont yet😉

Thats not true.

Got a lab?

Recreational THC will still make money
Guess the black market must be taken care off to optimize :grin:

My licensed friends are saying they only make money when they find dumb money to sell a lab to. And big brand buddies say they are holding in the red and hoping for a market turn. If you guys are right ill gladly redeploy capital but I havent seen it make sense yet.

2 Likes

Yes I do. DM me.

Member that old story with the hare and the tortoise?

Sure. Moral of the story is the hare smokes the tortise if he learns to finish strong😉

1 Like

But the hare is chilling in Hawaii right now ! :thinking::joy::rofl:

Ya i hit it and quit it. Mission accomplished. If it looked good again I might be up for round two​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

There will be around 4-5 rounds. 5 if cannabis is special.