Extraction Expo LA SEPT 30- OCT 1 50% code for Future4200

“EXTRACTION EXPO – The World’s First and ONLY Expo Dedicated Completely to Extraction” https://extractionexpo.net

I really like these conferences. I’ve attended in Denver and California, as recently as this year, and these are always well attended. These are not the mega shows where you take can’t see everything. They are smaller, smarter and have great talks.

I always appreciate the conversations and presentations. The format is mostly panels rather than vendor infomercials. These are talks worth listening to.

Use code “Future4200” for 50% off tickets.

I highly recommend this show. I’ll have my podcast set up and I’ll be ready to record a conversation with YOU!

15 Likes

its also a cbdexpo :grimacing:

Website was rough to visit. Mjbizcon being around the same time frame I think you’ll find extraction focused there. Two weeks apart or close? Local California market should definitely hit it

4 Likes

:100:

I’m hoping people in LA will come out. I’d also love to tour some labs. Who wants to show off a little?

4 Likes

I really hope I’m able to be at this

2 Likes

Do it! I’d love to have you! I’ll get that code for the tickets as soon as they send it to me.

5 Likes

I got my flights booked, so if things don’t go more incredibly pear-shaped than they already are, I’ll be there.

3 Likes

Whoop!!

1 Like

Flights booked couldn’t pass it up still on the fence on hotel or finding some homies anyone else from the Midwest going?

3 Likes

Just booked a flight out of O’hare, and a room at the Hilton. Stoked to be going, and super excited to meet some of you folks at the Expo! I’ll be manning the Solvent Direct booth. Stop by and say hi. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, things went more pear-shaped, so I will not be there.

No rest for the wicked.

3 Likes

I’d love to go but i cant make this one, to many deadlines land next week.

2 Likes

Any dispensary recommendations near the airport? I see there are a few nearby. Going to be the first time I’ve actually had to buy weed in quite some time.

4 Likes

Just bring some with u.

3 Likes

I’d love to, but don’t want to tempt Murphy’s Law. Good excuse to burn some Cali smoke I guess, hopefully some exotic trip weed.

1 Like

Would love to give you a tour of our lab in Long Beach and at our Montebello shop.

Anyone else coming to LA to visit for the show I would love to give any of you a behind the scenes tour of Xtractor Depot! I’m looking forward to the panels to share some insight and represent our SoCal extractors!

3 Likes

The best stuff so far I’ve found from a legal supply chain was from 710labs “the list”. They have drops every week and I can get you some stuff from their list. Everything from the shops is super old (2 months minimum) and not worth the premium you still gotta pay.

6 Likes

We’re having a little thing Saturday night. You’re invited. Details to follow

1 Like

That sounds great! Can you send me an email? catherine dot sidman on the Gmail.

2 Likes

Jungle Boyz has coldfire extracts which is my personal favorite brand on the legal CA market right now

5 Likes

Backpackboyz LA look it up on weedmaps gas man

2 Likes