Extraction, distillation class

Hello, I’m Brazilian doctor and I need some help with extraction a distillation class.

1 Like

Dude why are you so angry? Did your week go to shit already? You can obviously tell what this gentleman wants and his english is good enough where you shouldn’t have any issue with the extremely small amount of punctuation error. Help your fuckin` fellow man for once instead of being a dick. You literally went back 2 days in threads just to cherrypick one to be a jerk to. Why?

Now - Does anyone have any leads on South American extraction/distillation classes for this gentleman? I’m assuming around the Brazil area would be great but judging by the current restrictions happening because of the coronavirus it’d be few and far between. I know there are plenty online and if you can read english as well as you can write it you should find most if not everything you need contained within the forums. Another option would be getting a consult from a member here who specializes in those areas - you’d get instruction tailor made for exactly what you want that way and it’s a great way to support the people here.

Good luck, friend!

(Look at previous user’s edited post to understand the first part)

2 Likes

Yup, good luck on those degrees that are obviously real and not fake. Most dual degree holders can spell what they studied for years.

1 Like

Thank tou Sr, one membrrship Will helo me