Extraction CUP-15 , rotos , distillation , cryo freezer, deep freezer

I also have a 40 ft shipping container most of the equipment is stored in and has a bunch electrical work done to it. It was used for growing at one point and has two separate rooms built into it. 120 v plugs and 220v plugs everywhere in it. Perfect for clones or extraction. Can be included in whole lot deal for more cash or shipped anywhere in the US as long as you can pay for shipping . PIC posted on new post edit

Located in my storage by Santa Cruz and Monterey California

PICS of all equipment here in post

Entertaining offers on the last of my equipment in storage .

Delta separations CUP -15 gen 2
All kegs and fittings included . Have bags for it too

2 20L roto vaps , one of them is an across international .

Polysciens 1.5 HP chiller

Diaphragm pump model - UL vac D241s , this thing is a beast , cost me 4 grand . Can run both 20 L rotos very easily

Two other diaphragm pumps for winterizing -pics posted

Summit research 12 liter setup with techno mantle
Also comes with 2 poly science heating and reconciliation chillers .

GVD -28 vac pump for distillation unit as seen in pics

Pig filter

Across international cryo freezer. Huge freezer 35 cubic foot This freezer was a lot of money . Gets down super cold to -122 F completely functional model # glacier -35

3 35 cubic foot deep
Freezers as seen in pics

3 1.9 cubic foot across I ternation ovens

Willing to sell the whole lot for a good price . Which is what I prefer for someone who wants to get into extraction for way cheaper than retail price.

You can contact Alex at 831-428-6332

PICS BELOW

Processing: 9A414015-4A75-44B8-971C-5C2BBF9770BF.jpeg…

Hello Ronalddregan831, could you answer a few questions about the whole lot for me?

1. What is the average age of the equipment, and what is the oldest component?
    1a. Could you estimate the number of months or years this equipment was actively in use?
  2. What would you estimate the amount of biomass you could process in an 8 hour shift with a setup using this equipment?
  3. Would you say this is a complete setup of major component?
    3a. If not, what do you have a recommendation for what component and what size of component would be needed to keep up with the throughput of the rest without being excessive?
  4. Do you know of any bottlenecks in this setup? Or if it flows fairly well, where is the typical holdup at?
  5. If you where running this setup are there any components that due to bottlenecks/age/usability that you would be looking to upgrade or supplement in the near future?
  6. How much are you looking for, for the whole lot?