Extraction and Distillation Equipment For Sale - SoCal

Item:
Distillation equipment -

SH Scientific SH-WB-5GDR
PolyScience 6860t 230V
AI Elite 4.4 Cu Ft
AI 20L Rotary Evaporator
Lab Society 12L Short Path (all glass included)
Welch 2052
Welch 2047
Welch CRVPro16
SoLow Dhh20-14

Extraction Equipment
2X 200lb Stainless Solvent Tanks
2X AI Accutemp 1.9 Cu Ft
7X CMEP-OL (most need rebuilds)
Corken T91 (brand new, never used)
2X turn key closed loop setups. Each comes with a 12" pot and 4 6X48 material tubes along with all fittings, lines, etc

Price: Make me offers for individual items. I’d be willing to sell the distillation and rotovap equipment with freezer, 4.4 cu ft oven and everything for 45k. It’s a turn key setup Includes a bunch of buchner funnels, carbon, etc.

The Corken can be returned, but they have a 20% restocking fee so I’ll lose 3600. Offer me anything over 16k and you can have it.

For the rest of the extraction equipment, I’d sell all of it for 15k.

Thanks

3 Likes

Send some pics of the closed loop

PMed I am interested in the corken

I replied with my number. Let me know if you want the corken before I return it.

Thanks

Alright guys, if anyone is interested in any individual items, make me offers. It’s all still available.

Or for 50k someone can come pick up literally everything needed to go from trim to distillate minus the corken.

Interested in the extraction and Korken pump
Tony
818-371-3400

send me a #

How much for all the CMEPs? Are you able to strap to a pallet and ship LTL?

Don’t mean to be a creep but I’ve dm’d you a few times, I’m interested in a few pieces of equipment on this list. Is this still active?

Hey, yes it’s still active. The corken is gone. The extraction equipment is spoked for (all stainless for closed loops, the 2 small ovens, CMEPs. All of the distillation and rotovap equipment along with the large oven and all the welch pumps and heaters and chillers are still available.

Good morning. How much for all the extraction equipment minus the CMEP pumps. What BHO system due you have.

The extraction equipment is gone. If someone wants the distillation and rotovap stuff, 25k takes it but I need it gone by Friday.

Thanks

Are the larger ovens still available?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Very Interested in the BHO equipments and the CRC you have. Tony 818-371-3400
Can u call or text me

interested in the ovens if still available.

distillation equipment was sold. Extraction equipment, pumps and ovens back up for sale. 15k OBO takes all of it.