Experienced Formulator

WHO WE ARE

After over a decade in the biohacking world we have collaborated and worked with some of the top leaders and researchers in health and longevity.
Our goal is to continue to drive innovation in botanical bioscience through our lab in San Luis Obispo, while also growing our retail supplement and hemp brand. We have a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and irreverence (at times)-and our team loves it!
We anticipate 30% growth this year and need someone who is as dedicated as we are.

WHO YOU ARE

• Highly resourceful
• Results-oriented
• Reliable
• An excellent communicator
• Highly organized
• Comfortable managing multiple tasks
• Computer-savvy
• Self-motivated
• An excellent problem-solver
• Chemistry experience is helpful

You’re comfortable being a part of a small team, and love the ability to wear many hats.

PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION

We will be doing a lot of R&D in our laboratory in SLO and need someone who can take a project and run with it. Your job will to research the best formulations for supplements, gummies, and other supplemental formulas. You will follow the project from start to finish with minimal direction. Interest in the sciences is needed for some products, but not others. Some of the best formulators have had no experience.
This is a position that requires someone who is HIGHLY RESOURCEFUL above all else. You must be a highly competent person for this position.

COMPANY CULTURE

We care more about the outcome than wasted time in an office. That means we are flexible when you need to take time off to make an appointment, and also (in cases) allow some work from home. This is a case-by-case basis; your results will allow us to be more flexible.
If you have the smarts and are someone who says “I’ll find a way” before “No,” THEN WE NEED YOU!

COMPENSATION

We make sure our employees are happy and want you to reap rewards as we grow. Highly negotiable and flexible based on skills and experience. We compensate very generously for talent and outcomes.

APPLY

Email us at careers@angsciences.com. Don’t worry if you don’t have an updated resume. You can send us a link to your LinkedIn. You can also drop us a few lines on why we would be crazy not to hire you, or even better, send us a video cover letter.

1 Like

Can you please DM
I have 5 years experience in Extraction as well as tablet making. I’ve won several awards with my products .I have formulas for THC and well as CBD tablets. I know distillation as well as Etoh Extraction an hydrocarbon. Interested in what you have to offer.

you george waxhington?

1 Like

Possibly. Who’s asking !

1 Like

i am? who else would be?

Whats good

I specialize in product formulation and product development. If you want to blow the competition out of the water, please reach out to me.