Experienced distillate extractor seeking employment

Currently seeking employment in colorado… key badge on hand, experienced w/ stacks of beautiful product pics /video… loyal, can commute

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you very much for the lead! I will be compiling resume and sending over soon!

1 Like

moved to classifieds. rather than cannabiz
we also have a “resumes” section.

I suggest not actually posting your resume, but instead your skill set, and some pretty pictures.

along with an offer to send resume via DM or email once contacted.

Thanks! Will do

Can I ask you a question sir? I’m doing my first pass and having some trouble getting the vapors to travel through.

What micron are you achieving w/ vacuum? What’s mantle temp? What’s condenser temp?

Can we communicate via what’s app? Or text? I can just send you a video. I had the mantle up to 250 with no vapor traveling. I didn’t want to push farther. Vac gauges are showing no leaks.

Vacuum is everything, without that, you will have no success… (2000 micron or less) increase mantle temp very gradually. chiller temp needs to be 20° to 30° colder than head temp for condensation to occur… summit research has a free SOP available that helped me alot in the beginning I highly recommend it… there are alot of free resources though I would be happy to personally coach further for a nominal fee :wink:

1 Like

250°C is also very hot… I generally don’t exceed 230°C

2 Likes

• List item

Looks like your not getting a reading, which would suggest weak vacuum pull… explaining the lack of vapor action you spoke of… I recommend triple checking all hose connections… liberal use of yellow gas line tape is essential to sufficient vacuum pull… (I have had great success with it)

1 Like

A quick search showed me that the atm readout signifies that your micron level is above 12,000… You must achieve less than 2,000m for success… im based in Colorado but can help via text or phone to ensure results for you if your able to compensate me in some way… otherwise I recommend the community here, very helpful and informative!

1 Like

Did you find employment?

1 Like

Are you looking for experienced techs?

Yes we are

If you have any interest please contact me at 970-250-4663

where are you located?