Exo thc , in cbd distillate

Hey all , I just sent some thc free cbd distillate to a lab that the dea even uses for testing. They found exo-thc (an isomer) of thc from what they tell me in the product was wondering if anyone had more info on this?

We do not want to put out a product thats supposedly thc free and risk peoples jobs ect.

1 Like

Isomerization and degradation are the only way to get “THC free” distillate. I could be wrong, but, I’d bet that literally every “THC-free full spectrum oil” has THC isomers in it.

I’d also wager all of this “crystal resistant CBD distillate” has either isomers or something else put in to make it that way.

2 Likes

With the analogue act on the books federally for schedule 1 and 2, that sounds like some risky business… Unless that’s only specifically worded for psychoactive substances? I haven’t looked at that law in years, being it’s so vague it’s rarely enforced.

2 Likes

If you can, would you be willing share some of the steps you took to create this THC-free product? Most of the methods I’ve heard shouldn’t create an exo-isomer.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the analogue act allows the feds to make any analogue substance illegal immediately without going through the normal steps to do so. So, if I’m correct, they would actually have to put on paper that the specific analogue had been made illegal for it to be a concern.

The OP is correct though, exo-thc may in fact leave detectable metabolites in urine that would fail a drug test.

1 Like

This.batch ws purchased due to me building the c1d1

I am pretty confused by this answer, could you clarify what you mean for us?

I think they just mean that it was purchased, so they don’t know how it was made. It was purchased because they’re currently building the c1d1 room.

3 Likes

Kind of off topic but was learning about exo-thc and realized it’s been named incorrectly. it shouldn’t even be called a thc at all if we follow tradition thc type compound nomenclature. Thc’s all have 7 hydrogens on the ring. Its called “tetra” because it has 4 more hydrogens than cbns 3. Tetra hydro cannabinol. HHC (hexahydro) has 6 additional hydrogens. And there even exist intermediates between thc and cbn that have 2 double bonds in the ring and these have 2 additional hydrogens to cbn, thus they are named DHC (dihydro).

If you look at the structure of exo-thc, you’ll see that it actually has 8 hydrogens. 8 - 3 = 5 additional carbons. So it’s not even a tetra hydro cannabinol. It’s a pentahydrocannabinol, or PHC.

EXO-PHC. The exo is used because the double bond is “outside” the ring

8 Likes

Fascinating. I’m looking forward to the HHCs but I learn new shit every day. Thanks for the share.

1 Like

INTERESTINNGGGGGGG

3 Likes

Can’t wait til the day cannahipstersnobs can say things like

“I prefer to dab PHC to ease my anxiety”

Then proceed to scoff at whoever tries to correct them thinking they mean to say “THC.”

3 Likes

Bho vs rosin ww12

4 Likes

This pic makes me fucking laugh everrrrrrytime

4 Likes

I wish I had likes :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I wish you did too!!! Someone get this MAN SOME MOAR LIKES

:joy::joy::joy::joy::smirk:

1 Like