Evolved Extractions EVtOH Ethanol Extractor

I was at the Lift and Co Expo in Vancouver and came across Evolved Extractions booth showing off their upcoming Extractor. I have been looking at purchasing a Delta Cup 15, but this thing looks like it could be a contender. They told me it will be same capacity as the Delta 30 but half the price, and it will be available sometime in 2019. From the sounds of it, it may not be until later this year, but maybe worth the wait???
I have a call set up with them next week so if you have a question about the product post it and I will get it answered and report back. I’m a newbie so it will help to know what else needs to be known.

See attached brochure.

evolved 2.pdf (173.4 KB)evolved 1.pdf (54.7 KB)

4 Likes

The price point is the best so far from centrifugal styles. Evolved is our western Canada retailer so we’re pretty stoked to see them produce something like that. I think the bare bones model was like $65k and full blown was $85k.

1 Like

The Ace-30 is currently $85k, and has similar capabilities (biomass, temp, electrickery).

First units should be in customer hands mid March.

A tall skinny 'fuge is not common.
Mine is squat. As is Delta’s and @highestzen’s

larger diameter = higher G’s for the same RPM

5 Likes

Their website lists 120000 CAD. Are you getting way better prices from them than that? That’s certainly not half the price of CUP30.

1 Like

120kCAD(90kUSD) is the tricked out version, but i may have seen preferential pricing…IDK

1 Like

I plan on getting at least one ACE Spinner. I support @Photon_noir 's work. Some folks know the roller coaster of a relationship I’ve had with Delta.

5 Likes

I support using the right tool for the job, currently that looks like a 'fuge to me, but it doesn’t really look like any particular fuge just yet, because they all look pretty similar.

I think the one @Photon_noir & I have commissioned should do a great job at that particular scale.

The next size up is an entirely different critter imo.

3 Likes

I’m enamoured with the continous screw press method…I don’t have a reason to invest in research right now but I do have ideas. @cyclopath

4 Likes

Our Extraction system comes with a 48" diameter centrifuge that we load with 85lbs un-milled trim per batch . The system comes with 4 330 gallon jacketed and insulated tanks, 2" pump skid, filter housing, and more than enough piping, valves, sight glasses, clamps and gaskets. The current price is 180k.

4 Likes

Has anyone worked with Evolved before? Any comments on the company and their customer service? I am interested in their extractor and would love to get some feedback on the company.

Been working with them almost since they began. Beyond solid company. Every single person will go out of their way to share all the knowledge they can and are there in a moments notice if anything goes wrong.

Can’t vouch for the team there enough. No matter what you need get them on the phone or go in and you will be able to work anything out

2 Likes

Is your lab licensed? Have you had PSI come out for field verification yet?

2 Likes

I’m curious about 3rd party peer review status on your centrifuge as well…have you had it completed?

Do you find any loss of yield without milling?