Ethanol lab sitting in crates. Anyone have a location or would like to partner? 400k in equipment sitting

How’s it going?
400k of ethanol equipment able to process a ton of biomass per day all sitting and not making money.
I’m in southern Oregon looking for a large building to set up shop or partner with someone with the means to put the equipment to work ASAP.
No clowns please. Must have references and be capable.
Let me know what you can offer.
Thanks!

Lost the machinery you have sitting around and the Brand

Could be interested in leasing this for a month or so or possibly lease to own in one of my consultant clients lab

I might have JV options for you in southern Oregon…if you want to discuss, shoot me a private message with contact info. We can do a phone call tomorrow.

Please give some details on the type of equipment. Thanks

Do you have pictures of equipment?

Hey I would be open to a JV at our site in Central Cali. It’s ready to be moved into if you have everything needed to turn on. Shoot me a PM.

Dm. How much space do you need

If nothing pans out DM me. I may have a lead on a big project that you might fit in with.

DM sent

An ace spinner 30. A Einstein plus FFE from subzero scientific capable recovering 50/gal/hour. Two Huber chillers valued at roughly 100k. Two 20/L rotos. Welch pumps. Cold trap. Looking into winery equipment as soaking tanks.

1 Like

That’s what you have for sale? Or what your looking to do for your lab?

I’m open to options. Ideally put up equipment to someone that has a location and what’s to run it in exchange for equity or be reimbursed for equipment and still retain smaller equity stake. But also open to sale if it’s easy.

Message me let’s chat. I got 13,000 sqft and the techs to run it. That would about double my capacity

3 Likes

I’m over in the Klamath Basin and would like to chat! I have access to over 2000 acres of bio this year. DM me!

How do I find DM?
New to this site

First click your name icon in top right corner

Second click the message icon

Third READ MY MESSAGE IN YOUR inbox! lol

1 Like

Hi
I have 12000 Sq Facility our equipment 1000# a day Filling Film 100 Gallons/ Hr
Distillation Molecular 5 L/Hr
Contact me